The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Master Mind Reader's Workshop (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
When I did my guest stint here at the Café in November, I mentioned that Jheff and I would soon be opening my Master Mind Reader's Online Workshop and that I'd advise you when those interested could register.

The good news is that the workshop is now open. For a complete description, registration information, etc., go to

http://sites.google.com/site/jazzmentalism/

I look forward to seeing many of you there!

Good thoughts,

Bob
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1171 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Awesome...you'll sure be seeing ME there,
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1569 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
Yes, this will be excellent.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

The workshop is off to a good start. Keep in mind that when registration reaches 100 the doors will be closed and new admissions will be available only as openings become available. (This is to assure that I'm able to interact effectively with all of the participants.)

Best-

Bob
innercirclewannabe
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1569 Posts

Profile of innercirclewannabe
I subscribed tonight and it looks great. One of the really exciting aspects for me is the fact that you can ask questions directly to you & get the sage advice almost instantly.

IMHO - Can only help any aspiring performer out there.
Tá sé ach cleas má dhéanann tú sé cuma mhaith ar cheann.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1171 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I'm in!
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3753 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I learned more from Bob in about two hours at a certain Irish pub in Vegas than I did from most of the books I've read.

Here's an opportunity to actually learn from one of the biggest names in mentalism for fifteen bucks a MONTH? Are you kidding me? How much would advice from this guy on YOUR show...or ideas on how to make your shows and routines better...be worth to you?

This is something the whole community should support. I am totally and completely IN.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Thanks David! Had some good talks in that pub!

I'm pleased with the way the workshop is shaping up. As I noted earlier, this will be limited to 100 members. After that memberships will be accepted only when openings are available. We are already about half full, so if you are interested in participating in this don't wait too long to register.

Good thoughts,

Bob
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of gmeister
I was in the moment membership opened.

Fantastic!

We're in a great period for mentalism with a select few living legends making themselves and their ideas available on a limited basis. Bob's inclusion makes the list shine!
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Thanks, Gary. I'm adding material to the workshop virtually every day in order to make this a valuable resource for all. I was glad to see that you had joined.

Best-

Bob
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
3753 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Having spent just one day in the workshop, I can tell you without a breath of hyperbole that I learned something that vastly improved my show.

Seriously. Get over there.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.magicpendulums.com
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-02-19 20:51, David Thiel wrote:
Having spent just one day in the workshop, I can tell you without a breath of hyperbole that I learned something that vastly improved my show.

David

David-

You didn't take my suggestion that you wear a clown nose seriously, did you?

:eek:

Only kidding. Glad to have been of help. That's what the workshop is all about.

Good thoughts,

Bob
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
3753 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Well...I figured you were kidding about the clown nose...probably.

Mostly I was thanking you for that other thing. The John Denver immitation. It freakin' killed them, man. By the time I was done with that routine I had the whole room to myself! Thank God I'm a Country Menalist was really clever.

Well...I thougtht so.

David

www.magicpendulums.com
Jheff
View Profile
V.I.P.
389 Posts

Profile of Jheff
I've been getting some inquiries as to whether there are still spaces in the workshop and what's going on in the workshop that might attract them to join. First, we're at the halfway mark and when 100 folks have registered, we will close the doors and approve no more registrants. So there's still time to join now, but at the rate we're going we'll probably be full by the end of March. Second, I can't go into any more details as what goes inside the workshop, stays inside the workshop. However, I will note that workshop attendees will soon be getting an early peek at, and a discount for, Bob's new remote viewing e-book.

- Jheff
Marketplace of the Mind THE LAZY MENTALIST'S CARD TRICK is now available!!
david12345
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of david12345
What is the format? Is it live sessions? Can they be later accessed?
david12345
View Profile
Special user
704 Posts

Profile of david12345
What is the format? Is it live sessions? Can they be later accessed?
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

While live sessions are planned, the workshop is currently an intensive forum based project led by me (and Jheff) and broken down into very specific areas such as Act Structure, Stagecraft, New Routines, Cassidy Routines, Q&A, Book Tests, Openers, Closers, Works in Progress, Cards in Mentalism, etc., with additional areas opening as needed.

Good thoughts,

Bob
Danyel
View Profile
Loyal user
Italy
293 Posts

Profile of Danyel
'There's a new kid in town', Bob. Joined, at last.
'People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition
end by starving the best part of the mind' -William Butler Yeats
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Glad to see you in the workshop Danyel!
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
3753 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
I keep coming back here to check up on this thread...since I have no idea why the workshop isn't completely full by now. It really is one of the best buys available. Just think: if you get just ONE new idea per month... How about one new idea a WEEK???

There's a discussion on Q and A that will blow your mind going on right now.

Ten to fifteen bucks a MONTH???? How can you say "no?"

David

www.magicpendulums.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » The Master Mind Reader's Workshop (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL