The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » KALFOU MAGI........... is ready (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On Oct 27, 2015, Terrormaster wrote:
Does anyone know if this available anywhere? Lybrary.com doesn't have it listed anymore. I have both of Ray Noble's routines as they are published separately. I also have Baba's book Vo Du Ma Gick. I'm interested in OBI-AHH, Curator's Cold Cas Closer, and J Alen S's Memoria de la Mortus Malus.

Thanks,
-TM

Sorry, but that project is now over. I still have the PDF but will not sell anymore copies. The main reason is because there are other peoples' routines in the book. The project was to help raise many for BABA. So in fairness to all concern, KALFOU MAGI is no longer for sell.

Best
Ray
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
My IPAD changed the word Money for Many......and I didn't proof read .. Oh well...... 😳

Ray
Terrormaster
View Profile
Regular user
New England
139 Posts

Profile of Terrormaster
Totally understandable. Too bad, I'm sure Baba could still use the money and would happily pick this up for that reason alone. Is there at least any other place to get those routines, in particular J Alen S's Memoria de la Mortus Malus?

-TM
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1523 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Quote:
Totally understandable. Too bad, I'm sure Baba could still use the money and would happily pick this up for that reason alone. Is there at least any other place to get those routines, in particular J Alen S's Memoria de la Mortus Malus?

-TM

Thank you for the interest. I dressed up Marc Spelmann's confab version and it's darker than his. Also set up and moves are less involved. I Also used an idea written about in Paul Voodini's Midnight Side of the Mind but derived mine from reading the instruction booklet for Sanctum 2 too many times and for myself, adding background mood music enhances the audience experience. I've moved twice since the e-book was made available and my write up lies dormant on a dead laptop. Pm me and I'll lead you to the sources. Also I failed to properly credit my source material. Shame on me.
Terrormaster
View Profile
Regular user
New England
139 Posts

Profile of Terrormaster
Quote:
On Oct 28, 2015, JAlenS wrote:
Quote:

-TM

Thank you for the interest. I dressed up Marc Spelmann's confab version and it's darker than his. Also set up and moves are less involved. I Also used an idea written about in Paul Voodini's Midnight Side of the Mind but derived mine from reading the instruction booklet for Sanctum 2 too many times and for myself, adding background mood music enhances the audience experience. I've moved twice since the e-book was made available and my write up lies dormant on a dead laptop. Pm me and I'll lead you to the sources. Also I failed to properly credit my source material. Shame on me.

Done
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » KALFOU MAGI........... is ready (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL