The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » KALFOU MAGI (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
‘KALFOU MAGI’
Translated it means Crossroad Magic.

This E-book was created to help one of our own. That person is Baba Gede Nibo. Here is a surprise Baba Gede Nibo has given a routine to be place in the book!

The price will be $15. Of course you can donate more money if you like. You can order direct with PayPal by using the E-mail address that is in my below signature. It is the one that starts with the letters Baba

This is a remarkable book because the content varies greatly. We have bizarre routines, an amazing card force along with an application for Android phones that would work with mind reading. There are also two Vodou routines that you will ENJOY.

Baba Gede Nibo has written what is unquestionably the most entertaining book on Vodou magick called, ‘‘Vo Du Ma Gick’. Do yourself a favor and get it. Just click on this link; http://vo-du-magick.phrets.com/

Those that contributed to the book are Christian Chelman (The Curator), Pablo Amira, Gerard D Grey, John Sluder and Ray Noble.

……………………………………Overview of the book……………………………………..

KALFOU MAGI (Crossroad Magic)

OBI-AHH is the first routine and is from Baba Gede Nibo. This is 100% thick in Vodou and magick. It takes an old magic ploy and turns it into a major Vodou event.

COLD CASE CLOSER is by Christian Chelman ‘The Curator’. This starts off with a letter from the police and involves the body of a gambler and a Mob figure called Big Tony and five playing cards. It is about a cold case and hopes of solving it. There is magic happening all over in this routine and you won’t believe the ending.

Memoria de la Mortus Malus or Memorial for the Wicked Dead. By J Alen S
Here is a great and different look at a confabulation routine and has a spooky feel. This is NOT your everyday confabulation routine. This is a complete act done with spooky background music a volunteer and audience. This is a stage act that will have the audience’s jaws dropping at the conclusion.

BEHIND THE MIRROR is by Ray Noble and is a routine that will make the hair stand on the back of your neck. It is best done at a table with the lights out and one or two candles burning. We all have mirrors in our homes and NEVER think about our own reflections. As we lie in bed at night, ever wondered if our reflection is still standing there in the mirror? Standing there …. Watching …… watching us …. watching you ……. There is a manifestation and sending it back into the mirror at the end.

THE FOCUS is by Ray Noble and is something that is unique. You have a person scribble on a pad of paper and then selected a card or think of an image. While staring into their scribbling they think of their card or image. As they stare, the image of the card or symbol will begin to appear within the scribbling. It becomes more and more focus until there is no mistake that what they have been thinking of is what they somehow scribbled before anything was selected or thought of.

THE CLEANSING is also by Ray Noble and is a Vodou routine that involves the cleansing of a person using a pendulum. At the conclusion the person will be quiet surprised to see the outcome of their cleansing. This is a routine that will have the person remembering you for a long time.

THE ANDROID is from Gerard D Grey. It is an application for Android phones that would work with mind reading. Gerard D Grey is a performer from Cornwall who is interested in technology and marrying old methods to new means. There is a link to download the app.

UNNAMED SPREAD FORCE is by Pablo Amira. As the name suggests, it is a way to force a card and is really nice thinking. A participant touches any card in a spread created by the performer. The performer knows exactly which card the participant will touch. It looks very much like the Spread Force from Hofzinser but it isn’t. If you use cards and need to force a card in the most natural looking way, then this is for you.

………………………………… End of Overview ……………………………….

I hope that you take the time and order a copy to help one of our own. I am so glad that I started and completed this project. I feel humble knowing that someone really is in need of our help and that this E-book was created.

I wished that I could tell you why you need to support Baba, but it isn’t my place to do so. Just be assured that any donation (sales) is a blessing.

Best
Ray Noble
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I think this book have to be purchased for two important reason:
First to help our friend Baba (and I hope that you start to do soon as you can!)
Second because is a GREAT book!
All the routines are very "deep" and emotionally very strong.OBI-AHH for example, is wonderful and, staying in the Voodoo theme, the Cleansing also is one of my favourite.
I want to say thanks to Ray,Pablo,Gerard and the Curator, to share their works for this incredible book!
:)
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
KALFOU MAGI .... can be found here http://mindshocks.com/

Thanks guys.
Ray Noble
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá
A great project for a great cause.
BTW, I also contributed my 3 phases memory demonstration with cards on the eBook.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Grippo's Wish
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Grippo's Wish
Is it possible to still purchase this book?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » KALFOU MAGI (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL