The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Buckley and Grampa listed if For Sale Section of Magic Café (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
I listed my Albert Alfaros' Buckley and Grampa figures in the for sale section of Magic Café. Here is the link: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=80&0 I can email anyone interested pics via private email. I LOWERED the asking prices on both figures because I want to give someone a GREAT deal on them and I want to see both of them go to great homes!!! THANKS!!
robholland
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of robholland
How can I get on the sales forum? It says ''sorry, acces denied''.
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
Rob: you can PM me for details if you can't access the sales forum. I will send the ads and any other info you might want. Thanks!
creativemac
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
834 Posts

Profile of creativemac
Rob, have to have 50 postings to access that section.
Donald Woodford

"Invite a Dummy, to your next function."
http://www.woodynfriends.com
Aussie
View Profile
Special user
Australia
623 Posts

Profile of Aussie
I'll vouch for CaptKirk he's a pleasure to deal with and an honest seller
Australia's Most Original Ventriloquist

http://www.ladymaceentertainment.com
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
THANKS, Mate!! I intend to give any fellow forum member a great deal on either Buckley or Grampa or both together:o) I have already listed them for way less than I initially paid for them.
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
I have offered FREE SHIPPING to the USA on either of the vent figures I have up for sale AND a special package price if someone wants to buy both Buckley and Grampa together. Thanks guys and gals!
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
I listed the price I'd sell Buckley AND Grampa for as a package deal in the classifieds section. GREAT deal on both of them AND I lowered the price on Grampa a wee bit in case someone would like to only get him.
aguiloj
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, FL
106 Posts

Profile of aguiloj
I sent you a PM for more info.
Jorge

Learning the Art of Ventriloquism
One Step at a Time
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
I am surprised that they are still around.They are a great deal!
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
Yep, I have to agree with you on that, considering what I paid for them when I got them from Albert. I really DON'T want to sell them but will do so until I no longer need the $$$s which should be about 2 months from now (IF all the rest of my drums and cymbals and hardware sells between now and then). Guy came over to pick up a drum rack last week and he threw a fit over Grampa when I showed him how cool he is (guy really wanted to buy him on the spot but, alas, he didn't have enough money - isn't that always the case:o( I also worked Cletus for him too and he liked him a lot as well BUT Cletus is definitely NOT for sale. Albert's figures are absolutely superb, IMHO.
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
I have had to list Buckley for sale on Ebay. He is a very versatile Alaros creation and can be used as a Country Bumpkin, Hillbilly, Hobo, Drunken Man, Farmer, or Dunce type character (at least those are what he looks like to me). He is listed as Ventriloquist Figure - Dummy by Albert Alfaros in case someone on the forum might be interested. Lots of pics now posted with the ad as well.
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
So you managed to sell Grampa? They are both gorgeous.
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
No, maps - I didn't sell Grampa and I am hoping I won't have to sell him either. IF Buckley is bought, I won't be selling Grampa. I really like him a lot and the ONLY REASON I am selling Buckley is because he is really like my Cletus (Country Bumpkin/Hillbilly character) and I don't need 2 figures that are so similar. Buckley is more versatile but Cletus was my first Alfaros figure and is my favorite.
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
FYI: I have essentially lowered the selling price on Buckley on the Ebay auction by eliminating the $50.00 shipping fees. Shipping within the US will now be FREE thus reducing final cost. I'll cover the first $50.00 of shipping if he has to be shipped overseas.
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
OK, seems that Ebay folks want the cheaper vent figures. Either that or noone has any money:o) IF a forum member wants to buy Buckley, I'll reduce my selling price a little and make him or her a GREAT deal on him. Just let me know. It amazes me that some folks just plain don't understand or know how much premium vent figures by Alfaros or Selberg cost (new or used).
Aussie
View Profile
Special user
Australia
623 Posts

Profile of Aussie
I really like Buckley and would love to own him, I'm not sure if I could afford him right now though Smile

Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Servante
I am trying to stop buying so many vent figures. I fell off the wagon awhile back because Dan Willinger convinced me I needed one he was selling (In retrospect, I guess I did)...and I've seen an Axtell figure I am managing to resist...so I am grateful that you didn't post pictures here of Buckley (and, for my sake, pretty much hope you don't :-( ). I hope you find a good home for him.

-Philip
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
Thanks Philip:o) You know I remembered something about Buckley that I forgot - when I bought him from Albert Alfaros he was the FIRST Buckley that Albert had created! I doubt there are many of him floating around out there anywhere! Albert's figures are SO COOL LOOKING and the only one I can compare his figures to is Tim Selberg. For me at least, and even though I love Tim's figures and could have afforded one when I bought 3 Alfaros figures, I like Albert's characters better. IF you want to see what Buckley looks like, and once you do I must WARN YOU, you'll have to have him, here is the link to Albert's gallery: http://www.imaginariumgalleries.com/vent......ery.html
Aussie
View Profile
Special user
Australia
623 Posts

Profile of Aussie
Did you sell either of these fellas yet?

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Buckley and Grampa listed if For Sale Section of Magic Café (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL