We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Buckley and Grampa listed if For Sale Section of Magic Café (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
Nope. Still have both the guys and am in no hurry to sell either one now that I've sold all my drum kits and stuff and no longer need to sell Buckley or Grampa. In fact, I think I'll officially take them "off the market":o)
MagicalArtist
View Profile
Veteran user
Hobart, Indiana
369 Posts

Profile of MagicalArtist
Quote:
On 2012-03-20 11:35, CaptKirk wrote:
I like Albert's characters better. IF you want to see what Buckley looks like, and once you do I must WARN YOU, you'll have to have him, here is the link to Albert's gallery: http://www.imaginariumgalleries.com/vent......ery.html

I'll bet that "Fats" replica from the movie "Magic" costs a pretty penny, especially if it has all the movements!
Aussie
View Profile
Special user
Australia
623 Posts

Profile of Aussie
Quote:
On 2012-04-26 11:18, CaptKirk wrote:
Nope. Still have both the guys and am in no hurry to sell either one now that I've sold all my drum kits and stuff and no longer need to sell Buckley or Grampa. In fact, I think I'll officially take them "off the market":o)

I'm glad. They're both really nice figures and by the sound of it you'd probably regret selling them.

Though I am glad I got in quick and bought Cody from you Smile
Australia's Most Original Ventriloquist

http://www.ladymaceentertainment.com
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
Yes, they are extremely nice figures and you are right - I'd probably regret selling either of them. However, I still would let Buckley go to someone on this forum only and only because he is of a character so closely represented by my Cletus figure. Most of the inquires I received were from folks who couldn't afford to pay what I was or will take for Buckley and I can certainly understand that too! So, as I said, I have NO problems keeping both of the guys even though I hate to see Buckley sitting around neglected:o(
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
I relisted Buckley in the San Diego and L.A. Craig's List and in the Magic Café's classifieds section. As I said, I hate to see him just sitting around not being used!
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
"Buckley" by Albert Alfaros - like new, only worked with for about 5 minutes max. Advertised on Magic Café Classifieds and for sale to a Forum Member for $1500 with shipping included via USPS. WAY LESS than he cost me originally AND he is the FIRST Buckley character/figure that Albert created (I bought him as soon as he was finished:o) Pics on request. Buckley is very loveable AND very talented. He can play a Hillbilly, a Drunken Man, a Hobo, an old Beatnic, a Bum,.... you get the idea of his adaptability. His two protruding front teeth are easily removeable so he change his look instantly as well. I personally like him without his teeth:o) Albert's creations are all magnificent and operate flawlessly, IMHO.
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
OK, guys and gals - since I've NOT had any progress finding Buckley a new home, here's one GREAT DEAL for you to consider: LOWER PRICE of $1400 with shipping included via USPS in the US!! Trust me, that's almost giving him away!!
CaptKirk
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of CaptKirk
I re-listed Buckley on Ebay for sale in case anyone might be interested in buying him that way. Reserve price is CLOSE to the $1400 I offered him for on this fantastic forum. Still would prefer to sell him to one of the forum members if possible:o)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Buckley and Grampa listed if For Sale Section of Magic Café (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL