The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rasmus Haunted Deck by Mystique Factory (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26~27~28~29 [Next]
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10533 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Rasmus-

I just want to say again that the new timing material that Rasmus & Nich Sand sauggested is VASTLY SUPERIOR to the previous stuff. REALLY GOOD.

Night vs Day - seriously.

The animations are 100% smoother, the timing is much more reliable, and the pops out seem better (hey, only been playing with this for 2 days but I'm really thrilled).

I can now time my delays just the way I want them.

And as Rasmus says the gimmick is nearly impossible to detect as the new material is more clear.

I've made up 2 new haunted decks and gimmicks since yesteday - one set of NYMP ARRCO's and also a standar deck of Bikes. Very very nice.

For those who haven't bought this yet - decks take less than 5 min to prepare - easy.

I'm tossing the orange stuff in the drawer - no comparison!

Nick - of all the suggestions on the Café for improving Rasmus's effect your timing material idea is #1 in my book. Excellent. I won't leave home without it.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
607 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Quote:
On 2012-08-13 12:41, reignofsound wrote:
Mike did you find it on eBay uk?
Was not there when I looked yesterday.

Sorry to mislead it was on ebay but delivery from U.S so I ordered it from Amazon &9
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Very Nice that you Love it Brett:)

Thanks to Nick Sand. I tried to contact him but it seems
that he is out of Town.

So here again: Thank's Nick for this wonderful Suggestion and
your precious Time, that you took, to bring the Rasmus Haunted Deck
to the highest level possible.

Thank's Brett for your very very useful Tips. You helped
as well very much to make this Effect a real professional Worker for everybody Smile
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Dear Customers

We are happy to announce you the Free Rasmus Haunted Deck update. If you allready purchased
the DVD, You receive the Free Update if you send me a Purchase Proof to: rasmus@zauberer-magier.ch

It can be the Receipe of your Purchase or the Picture Showing the DVD
and the Gimmicks.

Here is a short Demo of what you get with the Free Update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PPNDnhbK_E

New Customers will find the Download Infos on the DVD Case.

On the Update you will find:

- The Best Timer Material that you can get on Planet Earth. Heat resistant, very important if you live in a warm Area.
- The Cards will remain Clean
- Just order the New Timer Material directly from the Manufacturer (No additional expensive Inverstments) It will last you for about 354 Years IMO
- many useful Tips and Ideas to take your Rasmus Haunted Deck to the ultimate Level
- New and never released Card Insert Possibility without Pinky Break
- 2 Card Pop OUT (Never seen before)
- Ghost Ring ((was allready Invented) I didn't knew that)
- Card Band Pop OUT (was allready Invented) I didn't knew that

Best Wishes and many spooky Hauntings

Hauntingly your's
Rasmus

I Forgot to mention :

Rasmus Haunted Deck Video Competition:

You can Win 150 US Dollars in Cash PLUS all the New Rasmus Magic Effects that will be released within the next 12 Months for Free (Also the Shipping Fee for free)

Just post a Video of you showing your Rasmus Haunted Deck Presentation (With or Without the Crowd)
and post the Video on Youtube.

The Video that will have the Most LIKES on youtube until 22. September 2012 (share it as well on Facebook if you like)
will Win the Price.

The Videoquality is not important, just the Likes that you receive.

I can't wait to see you perform send the Video Link to: rasmus@zauberer-magier.ch

Best Wishes and good Luck

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10533 Posts

Profile of saysold1
This is my first casual video performance for you guys - wasn't 100% happy so I will probably post another. I'm no cardician lol.

I think it does clearly show the nice delay using the new timing material with Bikes - and a beautiful and spooky pop out.

Rasmus rocks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiAG0cFCyY0&feature=youtu.be
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Aenigma
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Aenigma
Hey Rasmus,

Bought your Haunted Deck and love it Smile one question I have is I have the speed of the haunting at a nice speed but I can't seem to get any sort of delay, as soon as I put the deck down it moves, what am I doing wrong?

Also I sent a picture to the email address as proof of purchase but I have not received the update email yet, did you get it and how long does it normally take for the email to be sent?

Thanks Amanda Smile

Quote:
On 2012-08-16 22:04, rasmus wrote:
Dear Customers

We are happy to announce you the Free Rasmus Haunted Deck update. If you allready purchased
the DVD, You receive the Free Update if you send me a Purchase Proof to: rasmus@zauberer-magier.ch

It can be the Receipe of your Purchase or the Picture Showing the DVD
and the Gimmicks.

Here is a short Demo of what you get with the Free Update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PPNDnhbK_E

New Customers will find the Download Infos on the DVD Case.

On the Update you will find:

- The Best Timer Material that you can get on Planet Earth. Heat resistant, very important if you live in a warm Area.
- The Cards will remain Clean
- Just order the New Timer Material directly from the Manufacturer (No additional expensive Inverstments) It will last you for about 354 Years IMO
- many useful Tips and Ideas to take your Rasmus Haunted Deck to the ultimate Level
- New and never released Card Insert Possibility without Pinky Break
- 2 Card Pop OUT (Never seen before)
- Ghost Ring ((was allready Invented) I didn't knew that)
- Card Band Pop OUT (was allready Invented) I didn't knew that

Best Wishes and many spooky Hauntings

Hauntingly your's
Rasmus

I Forgot to mention :

Rasmus Haunted Deck Video Competition:

You can Win 150 US Dollars in Cash PLUS all the New Rasmus Magic Effects that will be released within the next 12 Months for Free (Also the Shipping Fee for free)

Just post a Video of you showing your Rasmus Haunted Deck Presentation (With or Without the Crowd)
and post the Video on Youtube.

The Video that will have the Most LIKES on youtube until 22. September 2012 (share it as well on Facebook if you like)
will Win the Price.

The Videoquality is not important, just the Likes that you receive.

I can't wait to see you perform send the Video Link to: rasmus@zauberer-magier.ch

saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10533 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Maybe put a LITTLE more timing material dabbed on at the crown area. A little.

Also squeeze the deck with more pressure for 20-30 seconds prior to release at the top of the deck - then release.

The lack of delay probably relates to either too little material, not enough and long enough pressure applied to the deck... Or both.
Aenigma
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Aenigma
Hi,

Thank you for that Smile I will give it a go, I'm waiting for the email from Rasmus with the new special timing material in so I can try that. Do you have the email and if yes how long did it take for you to receive it once requested?

Thanks again Amanda

Quote:
On 2012-08-25 18:02, saysold1 wrote:
Maybe put a LITTLE more timing material dabbed on at the crown area. A little.

Also squeeze the deck with more pressure for 20-30 seconds prior to release at the top of the deck - then release.

The lack of delay probably relates to either too little material, not enough and long enough pressure applied to the deck... Or both.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10533 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2012-08-26 02:59, Aenigma wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for that Smile I will give it a go, I'm waiting for the email from Rasmus with the new special timing material in so I can try that. Do you have the email and if yes how long did it take for you to receive it once requested?

Thanks again Amanda

I berlieve Rasmus is on holiday in Cyprus now.

PM me and prove you own it and I can probably help you with the newer/better timing material.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Thanks brett
very kind Smile

finally I am back in switzerland. was wonderful in cyprus Smile

www.rasmusmagic.ch
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
607 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCtRmX1xbOU&feature=plcp
Had a few minutes to kill thought I would shot this.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Looks very good Brett and Mike:)

www.rasmusmagic.ch
magicdoctor
View Profile
Veteran user
Wi.
380 Posts

Profile of magicdoctor
I have to say Rasmus this is an excellent effect! I have had troubles trying to play update video on my computer not sure why.I have emailed Rasmus several times and have nothing but GREAT service from him! And with his help have been able to play video. I have been using the Ghost deck ( a white deck) and I cant stop playing around with it.I love to see how I can have cards move in different ways. Now I have to wait for special stuff to come in mail. Ramus thank you for a great effect.

Michael
Michael Von Schroeder [url]www.vonmagic.com[/url]
germanmagician
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of germanmagician
I received my rasmus deck today and I am watching the dvd right now.
the dvd is very professional produced and the effect looks awesome.

I cant wait to give it a try. I will post a review after that, ok?

I have also haunted from peter eggink and was very disappointed about it.
it never worked for me, no delay, no card moving out of the deck.

so I hope this one will be better.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
You will love it my friend. don't forget to watch the update that you received, ok?

Any questions, just pm me, ok?

Best wishes and have fun

Btw: thank you Michael for the kind words

www.rasmusmagic.ch
germanmagician
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Wow wow wow

it allready works great rasmus. thank you very much for this incredible trick.
I can't wait to show it to my wife.

it's incredible how easy this version works. no comparison to eggink's version at all that never worked for me.
congratulation and thank you for this beautiful haunted deck.

I will write a review as soon as I can and I allready ordered the new timer material.
the update that you gave me for free is very good.

kindest regards

your fan
germanmagician alias hans
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Nice that you like it my friend

don't forget the video competition, ok
150 bucks
:)

www.rasmusmagic.ch
germanmagician
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

And thank you for the great discount that you gave me because of I allready owned egginks version!
germanmagician
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Rasmus

I showd it at a Magic Gig here in our City and the People
beleeved really in Gosts or really Magic.

This Trick is the Best one that I have ever buy. Finally a Version that
works and it is relly easy to do. It's totally diffrent to Peter Egginks
Haunted, because his Trick has never worked.

Thank you very much again for this super Trick

Your Fan

Hans

PS: I will make a Video and will try to win the 150 Dollar when I have luck enough
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Thanks for the kind words brother:)

www.rasmusmagic.ch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rasmus Haunted Deck by Mystique Factory (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26~27~28~29 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL