The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rasmus Haunted Deck by Mystique Factory (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..25~26~27~28~29 [Next]
Card Detective
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of Card Detective
"thanks for your interest. you can order it directly by me."

You may wish to post a link. Would be helpful. In English preferably.
Fluent Spanish speaker, if I can help anyone, let me know.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2012-11-29 06:18, Card Detective wrote:
"thanks for your interest. you can order it directly by me."

You may wish to post a link. Would be helpful. In English preferably.

oh yes, sorry

so here is the link to order your rasmus haunted deck including newest timer material and the free 20 minutes HD quality update:

http://zauberer-magier.ch/zauberer_magier_rasmus_shop.html

thank's for your support
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1452 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Love the new timing material ! it does make a difference in the delay. A much better delay to give you a little more time before movement & a better haunting movement. Nice that you have replaced the original with the new "stuff" now - awesome to see you make an upgrade / replacement of timing material in your packaging.
Haunt on!
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1476 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
I can't get the new stuff in the UK :-(
Has to ship from America
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2012-11-29 09:43, Merlinsmagic wrote:
Love the new timing material ! it does make a difference in the delay. A much better delay to give you a little more time before movement & a better haunting movement. Nice that you have replaced the original with the new "stuff" now - awesome to see you make an upgrade / replacement of timing material in your packaging.
Haunt on!

thanks merlinsmagic for your post. on the new batch of my haunted deck I had to replace the timer, because the new one is so much superior (thanks so much to nick sand from the cafè)

this stuff is really awesome:)

thankd reignofsound for mentioning that. yes, sadly this stuff is unavailable in europe. I just have the ammount to give away for free with the new orders.

but ordering is very easy and very cheap. it's a very good company (adress is as mentioned on the update video)

feel free to pm e if you have any more questions

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
johndamen
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of johndamen
Id much appreciate if someone could pm me about the new timing material being mentioned. As much as I love this effect (when it worked well), it has been shelved for some time now because frankly after days and days (for hours each day) of experimentation with the original materials, I was never able to get any reasonable consistancy out of the effect (too slow, too fast, too tight, too loose, too messy....lol) and mind you I tried different decks, card thicknesses, material adjustments etc). So sadly I don't use it all. However if there is a better timing system I could be trying to work with, then perhaps I can re-examine it and get it out in the field where it belongs Smile
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2012-12-23 13:30, johndamen wrote:
Id much appreciate if someone could pm me about the new timing material being mentioned. As much as I love this effect (when it worked well), it has been shelved for some time now because frankly after days and days (for hours each day) of experimentation with the original materials, I was never able to get any reasonable consistancy out of the effect (too slow, too fast, too tight, too loose, too messy....lol) and mind you I tried different decks, card thicknesses, material adjustments etc). So sadly I don't use it all. However if there is a better timing system I could be trying to work with, then perhaps I can re-examine it and get it out in the field where it belongs Smile

dear john

I will appriciate to send you the update video and infos. you will love the new timer material. just send me a proof of purchase (picture of dvd andgimmicks, or copy of purchase) and I send you immediatly
the details.

please send it to: rasmus@zauberer-magier.ch

best wishes

www.rasmusmagic.ch
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Quote:
On 2012-02-23 05:29, rasmus wrote:
Thanks Sketcho:)

LA? Cool City. I went there with my Girlfriend about 5 Years ago, was very cool. I met Fantastic Figg with
his Cat on the Shoulder and also Brian Tudor. Was a crazy Night at the Rainbows:)

Best

hey, that´s funny. I also met him with his cat at the rainbow in 1996. Ok, that was another cat, of course, but after the rainbow we went to his house to a party. That was kind of crazy! Very interesting that this guy is still going to the rainbow. Nothing has changed, obviously!
kiki
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Yes:) pretty funny. we also went to his house and he showed me one more time
his trick with the cards. I showed him the muscle pass again and again
and again and also, because he asked for, the tap vanish about 100 times.he
said to me: do it again, do it again, do it again Smile

was a bit strange but funny. the cat was awesome. just sitting on his shoulder.

best wishes to germany and merry christmas

www.rasmusmagic.ch
Nick Sand
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Nick Sand
Glad you folks like the new timer material.

Merry Christmas
The world we live in is even a greater illusion than magic.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2012-12-24 22:06, Nick Sand wrote:
Glad you folks like the new timer material.

Merry Christmas

Dear Nick

Nice that you are back here at the Café. I want to thank you openly again for this wonderful
Tip that you shared with me and all other Customers Smile

The new Timer Material makes an incredible Difference to the Quality and Workings of the
Effect.

I wish you and your Family a wonderful Christmas Time and a happy New Year my Friend

www.rasmusmagic.ch
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
Quote:
On 2012-12-24 18:15, rasmus wrote:
Yes:) pretty funny. we also went to his house and he showed me one more time
his trick with the cards. I showed him the muscle pass again and again
and again and also, because he asked for, the tap vanish about 100 times.he
said to me: do it again, do it again, do it again Smile

was a bit strange but funny. the cat was awesome. just sitting on his shoulder.

best wishes to germany and merry christmas

;) same to you!
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1476 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Finally broke my new gimmick in with the new timing material Smile
Works great!!!
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2012-12-25 09:24, reignofsound wrote:
Finally broke my new gimmick in with the new timing material Smile
Works great!!!

Good to know Smile

Have fun with it as much as I do:)

www.rasmusmagic.ch
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10521 Posts

Profile of saysold1
The great part with the timing stuff is for a little tune up over some time... you just remove and start fresh - same with the main gimmick too.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1476 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
The card creeps out so much better with the new timer.
Nick Sand
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Nick Sand
In my opinion Rasmus Haunted deck is now the definitive hands off haunted deck. Smile
The world we live in is even a greater illusion than magic.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1452 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I love mine ! & since I got the newer timing material, it has really made a big difference. & with a little playing around with the gimmick system have been really getting some awesome reactions from the deck & spectators ! I have a few different type decks gimmick-ed other than the normal decks pending what type of presentation I use, a ghost deck & an 1800's deck that I use for an old western dealers haunted deck reveal.

Have some tarot cards on order to try gimmick-ing up for some fortune teller type haunted deck presentation I have planned for a small gig coming up. Should be interesting how/if it works the way I want it to....... Smile
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Thank you all for the kind Words:)

Here is a little LIVE performance in Key West for Frank Everhart Junior at the
Magic Bar: http://youtu.be/3S7bKpFpHWo

Enjoy:)

www.rasmusmagic.ch
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
I'm very happy to see, that Federico Soldati, one of the
Best Mentalists in Europe, performed My Rasmus Haunted Deck in a Great Documentary
in Television. Uri Geller is also commenting wonderful about Federico's Skills as a Mentalist.

Here is the Link: http://la1.rsi.ch/it/home/networks/la1/cultura/Storie.html

at 37 Minutes he performs my Haunted Deck:)

I'm very happy and it's a Great Honor for me, Grazie Mille Federico for this wonderful
Presentation.

www.rasmusmagic.ch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rasmus Haunted Deck by Mystique Factory (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..25~26~27~28~29 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL