The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rasmus Haunted Deck by Mystique Factory (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Here's Federico Soldati performing Rasmus's Poltergeist and Haunted Deck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcywGKcUc18
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Thanks Zombie for the Link:)

Was his very first Performance of my Haunted Deck. We were at an Italian Restaurant
in Lucerne (Switzerland) and had a Great and Funny Time.

The Poltergeist is still on my List and not forgotten. It will be definetly released, but I had other Priorities to finish.

Now, with Poltergeist it is possible, hands off with no connection, to bring a Full Deck of Cards
in a Cardcase to Fall. No Electronics.

The Deck can be placed also under a Glass Bowl or far away on the Floor. You end totally Clean and
everything can be Examined.
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10533 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2013-04-15 15:53, Zombie Magic wrote:
Here's Federico Soldati performing Rasmus's Poltergeist and Haunted Deck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcywGKcUc18

That was way cool - thanks for sharing. I like Federico's performance on Italy's Got Talent very much.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
trueinventor
View Profile
Loyal user
Lynchburg Va
217 Posts

Profile of trueinventor
YAY !!,

Three magicians I greatly respect and they are one right after the other: Zombie, Rasmus, and Saysold1!

Only recently was I able to "connect the dots" and realize that Rasmus is the creator of the "Haunted Deck" and of other great magic. For 2 years I would see his posts and think: "This gentleman truly IS a gentleman and has great insights". When I finally realized that the "Café" Rasmus is THE Rasmus I was thrilled.

I will just share this little bit: I read the great debate on Haunted Decks in one of the threads and first ordered the creation of Rasmus.

When the package came it seemed..."Un-Penguin-y" Smile I like Penguin but This package from Hungary containing the mysterious Haunted Deck seemed to come from a bygone era of Magic. It actually did seem kind of "Haunted".

I opened the padded envelope that was covered with Hungarian Stamps and saw the beautiful DVD jacket. To open it you have to break a very pretty purple seal that says: "Mystique Factory".

It was just too pretty to open so I decided to save my Rasmus' Haunted Deck for my son Matthew to give him one day in un-opened Pristine "Mint" condition.

Sooooo....what then will I do about learning the amazing Haunted Deck from one of the world's great creators of magic? Why, order another one of course! And now I know to order Poltergeist with it. Smile

I've learned that the beautiful Rasmus Haunted Deck is now sold by it's creator personally and I want to encourage everyone to order one and maybe offer the Magician to pay a bit extra if he can sign it.

You know how Americans are: a signed Haunted deck from someone of Rasmus' stature will be worth a whole lot more one day than we would pay for it right now.

Café members, I know that YOU know Rasmus is the REAL thing. He has an aire of granduere, mystery, and kindness about him. He is the Ultimate Magician.

Watching him on You Tube seems to take you back to another era when men were gentleman and Magicians were often "The Greatest Show on Earth". He genuinely loves the art of magic and has become a part of The Best part of it's history.

Please consider investing again in his creations and consider giving one as a gift to someone in need...That is something I know Rasmus himself would do...and has done..He has a truly great kind heart.

GOOD MAGIC is worth performing.

REALLY GOOD MAGIC is worth performing and giving as a gift. (I love to give my High School Coach brother some of my best magic illusions for presents at Christmas and he really likes them...come to think of it, I should get Bob a Rasmus Haunted Deck too!)

GREAT MAGIC is worth performing, giving as a gift, AND collecting. Rasmus creates Great magic.

your friend,
Alex
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2013-04-25 16:01, trueinventor wrote:
YAY !!,

Three magicians I greatly respect and they are one right after the other: Zombie, Rasmus, and Saysold1!

Only recently was I able to "connect the dots" and realize that Rasmus is the creator of the "Haunted Deck" and of other great magic. For 2 years I would see his posts and think: "This gentleman truly IS a gentleman and has great insights". When I finally realized that the "Café" Rasmus is THE Rasmus I was thrilled.

I will just share this little bit: I read the great debate on Haunted Decks in one of the threads and first ordered the creation of Rasmus.

When the package came it seemed..."Un-Penguin-y" Smile I like Penguin but This package from Hungary containing the mysterious Haunted Deck seemed to come from a bygone era of Magic. It actually did seem kind of "Haunted".

I opened the padded envelope that was covered with Hungarian Stamps and saw the beautiful DVD jacket. To open it you have to break a very pretty purple seal that says: "Mystique Factory".

It was just too pretty to open so I decided to save my Rasmus' Haunted Deck for my son Matthew to give him one day in un-opened Pristine "Mint" condition.

Sooooo....what then will I do about learning the amazing Haunted Deck from one of the world's great creators of magic? Why, order another one of course! And now I know to order Poltergeist with it. Smile

I've learned that the beautiful Rasmus Haunted Deck is now sold by it's creator personally and I want to encourage everyone to order one and maybe offer the Magician to pay a bit extra if he can sign it.

You know how Americans are: a signed Haunted deck from someone of Rasmus' stature will be worth a whole lot more one day than we would pay for it right now.

Café members, I know that YOU know Rasmus is the REAL thing. He has an aire of granduere, mystery, and kindness about him. He is the Ultimate Magician.

Watching him on You Tube seems to take you back to another era when men were gentleman and Magicians were often "The Greatest Show on Earth". He genuinely loves the art of magic and has become a part of The Best part of it's history.

Please consider investing again in his creations and consider giving one as a gift to someone in need...That is something I know Rasmus himself would do...and has done..He has a truly great kind heart.

GOOD MAGIC is worth performing.

REALLY GOOD MAGIC is worth performing and giving as a gift. (I love to give my High School Coach brother some of my best magic illusions for presents at Christmas and he really likes them...come to think of it, I should get Bob a Rasmus Haunted Deck too!)

GREAT MAGIC is worth performing, giving as a gift, AND collecting. Rasmus creates Great magic.

your friend,
Alex

What shall I say?

Just WOW, totally speechless:)))

Thank's so much Alex for theese wonderful Words. You definetly made my Day
my Friend:)))

It's just amazing to see, that my Magic has found his Place on the BIG Magic Market.
Every satisfied Customer is worth more then anything else.

I want to give you the Best Value for your hard earned Money.

Thank's to all my Customers for the wonderful Support, I Love you All:)))

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
I just found a wonderful live performance by saysold1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5OOcv6m7JI

enjoy:)))

www.rasmusmagic.ch
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10533 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Smile

What can I say - this is one of the favorites at any party.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-07-03 16:43, rasmus wrote:
I just found a wonderful live performance by saysold1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5OOcv6m7JI

:applause: Smile Smile

That was as good, if not better, than the Pro's filming reactions.

saysold1 is an EXCELLENT performer.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2013-07-04 02:26, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-03 16:43, rasmus wrote:

:applause: Smile Smile

That was as good, if not better, than the Pro's filming reactions.

saysold1 is an EXCELLENT performer.

Yes his Performance is very Strong:) and the Reactions of the Crowd are huge.

I receive many E-mails of Customers, that would like to order my Haunted Deck but they
can't find it anywhere. the reason is simple: a very well known and popular magic creator, that obligates most
of the magic dealers worldwide, to ''not'' stock or sell my haunted deck, that's the reason.

perhaps, because my haunted deck is a worker? you decide.

here you can get it: http://www.zauberer-magier.ch/shop.html

thanks to all for the support:)

www.rasmusmagic.ch
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1480 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Really?
That's a shame Rasmus as stated before your version works flawlessly and with the new material it's even better.
I am actually on the same gimmick from when I bought it (just added the new material to it)
A real worker and go to effect for me.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2013-07-15 03:27, reignofsound wrote:
Really?
That's a shame Rasmus as stated before your version works flawlessly and with the new material it's even better.
I am actually on the same gimmick from when I bought it (just added the new material to it)
A real worker and go to effect for me.

Thanks my Friend. Every satisfied Customer lightens up my Heart:)))

www.rasmusmagic.ch
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Hi Community

Here is a Special Deal, how to receive my Haunted Deck with a worldwide
free Shipping plus Gimmick Supply that will last for a Lifetime (can also
be used for other Haunted Versions)

The Deal is USD 35 incl. Free Shipping worldwide " Free Update with many new
Handling Ideas also included. This Offer will end on 31. March 2014

If you want to order the Best Hands off Haunted Deck available, get it now.

Just send me a PM and mention RHD and you receive the Details on how to get it.

Here are some Live Performances:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEZ3mcbx_TQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3gOGd44M1w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwNvaGpNRk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WE-AC6Ji98
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2aJIrw2iSQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5OOcv6m7JI

and here is the official trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4If77JvNzk

www.rasmusmagic.ch
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10533 Posts

Profile of saysold1
This is the best Hanuted Deck I have ever used - and I use it all the time, and it kills - every single time.

Rasmus give you so much material for the gimmicks that I know I will never run out. Just superb.

This is THE Haunted Deck to own - it will be one of the highlights of any gig.

Rasmus does a fantastic job teaching on the DVD too.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1480 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
As Brett says this is thee best haunted deck on the market I believe.
Works every time although I prefer the original timing material.

Buy this guys you won't be disappointed.

Cheers
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Thank you very much Brett and Reignofsound.

I love to see, how people like my Ideas and use them
frequently and freaking out People:)

www.rasmusmagic.ch
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
424 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
Excited that mine is on the way, Rasmus! A worker, indeed!
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On May 20, 2014, guitarmagic wrote:
Excited that mine is on the way, Rasmus! A worker, indeed!

Thanks so much for your kind words. you will love it, I'm very sure:)

let me know when you get it and don't hesitate to write me if you have any questions.

kindly

rasmus

www.rasmusmagic.ch
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4253 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
On my list, can't believe this has gone past me.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10533 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On May 20, 2014, Blindside785 wrote:
On my list, can't believe this has gone past me.

Just get it - and hey what happened to your avatar?

Rasmus: Hope to see you and Nicki again at MindVention in October you Swiss genius Smile
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1693 Posts

Profile of rasmus
[/quote]
Just get it - and hey what happened to your avatar?
Rasmus: Hope to see you and Nicki again at MindVention in October you Swiss genius Smile [/quote]

thanks brett:) we would love to come back to vegas this year. let's see ok?
hope to cya soon you great mentalist:-) hugs from nikki as well:)

www.rasmusmagic.ch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rasmus Haunted Deck by Mystique Factory (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL