The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Which One is Your Favourate "In the Spectator's Hand" Coin Effect? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zhuanan
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of zhuanan
Hi everyone:

Would like to know which do you think is the best/strongest "In the Spectator's Hand" coin effect. The effect has to happen in the spectator's hand, hence 3 Fly cannot be included

Pls state the name of the effect and it was created by who.

Eg. One effect which could fit in the above is "Impossible Coin Across" by Eric Jones.
alex_be
View Profile
New user
Brussels
58 Posts

Profile of alex_be
My favourite one is HPC in the hand of the spectator. But well I don t master it yet.
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi zhuanan,
For me it is the final coin in David Roth's Shell Coins Across from Expert Coin Magic Page 62.
The whole routine gets good reactions but the last one in the spectator’s hand is the final kicker.

All the best

Mike
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Some of the C/S effects. Roth goes into detail on a few DVDs. And Latta has a killer C/S fooler on one of the NYCMS DVDs.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
I have a cool C/S In a Sp. Hands. Useing a China Bit! It will be up on Todd's Blog in a video ( The Performance) if he ever get around To it!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Mr Neighbors...you need to get on him about it! I'm dying to see the china bit in action!
mago.niko
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, Greece
286 Posts

Profile of mago.niko
Michael Ammar has a c/s transposition in the spectator's hands where at the end he holds the coin so tight in his fist that it bends!!!
Searching for the magic side of life...
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
I have an effect called "Untouched" in which a copper coin in one spectator's hand transposes with a silver coin held by another spectator ...

and -- you never touch either coin at all! no gaffs - any dis-similar coins about the size of a half dollar will work

free for the asking to gusarimagic@comcast.net
for any who commit to feedback
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
whitesonora
View Profile
New user
France
33 Posts

Profile of whitesonora
You must check out Eric Jones' Impossible Coins Across Routine.
The first coin travels in your hands, but (unlike any other version) the second, third and fourth coins make their journeys in the spectator's hands.
Killer
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
[quote]On 2012-02-25 14:30, Trooper11040 wrote:
Mr Neighbors...you need to get on him about it! I'm dying to see the china bit in action!

Yea I saw you posted 2 times! Thanks man! Smile I been trying to get up to his place! But every time I try It snows out here!!! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
I seen you posted...haha he needs to have another blog about responding to his own blog complaints page haha
HenrikHyldig
View Profile
New user
From the land of Denmark I bring you
71 Posts

Profile of HenrikHyldig
C/s with a slippery sam coin, it gives a cool reaction!

Think it is sold as "Digital dissolve" by theory11 with a mass-produced gimmick coin by schoolcraft.
-o- Henrik Hyldig -o-

()()
('.') < My magic bunny (Be careful! He bites)
(")(")
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9988 Posts

Profile of funsway
I also have an enhanced version of "Gadabout Coins" using a C/S TUC that ends in the spectator's hand with incredible reaction since they have both a copper and silver in hand, one is extracted and they wind up with an empty hand. Incredibly, since they "know" one coin is still there they physically do not relaize they hold nothing.

Contact me at gusarimagic@comcast.net if you wish a copy
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Which One is Your Favourate "In the Spectator's Hand" Coin Effect? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL