The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Looking for balls similar to Gazzo Soccer Balls? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
I'm looking for the balls Gazzo has but his website has no order info. Just to email him...anywhere I can find these in the states and can possibly have them quicker?
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Have you tried a toy store?
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Good idea! Thanks Mr Biro!...I'll take a look
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I've yet to find any balls that match Gazzo's except for Gazzo's. There are soccer ball style foosballs that are close, but they are hard plastic. His have a more "rubbery" texture that makes them easier to manage.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Dave unfortunately Gazzo doesn't know when he will get more.
JESmagic
View Profile
New user
Ann Arbor, MI
90 Posts

Profile of JESmagic
I have a set of the Gazzo soccer balls. At first appearance, it would seem that you could find them anywhere, but what is particularly nice about these balls is that the are made out of a rubber compound that does not bounce. Most of what I have seen in the toy stores are made out of the "superball" silicone--which bounces like crazy.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Even trying to find the Ammar Mini baseballs...he's sold out of them as well...
Magic.J.Manuel
View Profile
Special user
I have danced upon
663 Posts

Profile of Magic.J.Manuel
Gary Animal can make nice baseballs and in other colors.
Also RNT2 yellow Zingers are great too.
Nothing would get done at all, if man waited so long that no one could find fault with it.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I found some "simulated" baseballs at my local Sports Authority. They are practice balls for a batting practice machine and are only 1" or so in diameter. I believe the thinking is if you can hit these you can hit anything.

They are of a hard foam construction, sort of like some practice golf balls I've seen, but in white with painted on stitching. Right now their website only has fluorescent yellow, but I have seen them in white.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Dave how do those work? Pretty well? I'm actually a few mins from a sports authority.
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1353 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
I found some of these at a party store.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

I found some today at party city, but they were bounce balls..and made of rubber.... 59 cents each...i would still like a set of the Rogers 1 inch baseballs, or the Gazzo Soccer Balls..
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
There were some key chains on socker balls, that you could easily cut off the chain and hardly notice it. I think it was at a Target store.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
WalkerMagic
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of WalkerMagic
Quote:
On 2012-02-26 13:15, Trooper11040 wrote:
Even trying to find the Ammar Mini baseballs...he's sold out of them as well...

Auke van Dokkum makes mini baseballs that look similar to Mike Rogers mini baseballs. http://www.cupsandballs.nl/
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

I am good with ordering from Auke Van Dokkum, but there are no pictures on his website...as long as the "Cups" section under Products where it said balls is the mini baseballs, I will def order! I just need confirmation...
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

I decided to go with the 7/8' inch ball..We will see how that goes with the Riser Jumbos
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I think I saw similar balls as keychains and lamp switch on/off grabbers.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
asgar
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of asgar
Quote:
On 2012-02-26 19:09, Pete Biro wrote:
There were some key chains on soccer balls, that you could easily cut off the chain and hardly notice it. I think it was at a Target store.

My soccer balls came from key chains.These balls are made of soft rubber,don't bounce much and really easy to palm.I have around 20 of them but It's impossible to send others from my place.I also found some larger balls which can be used for chop cups but for cups and balls they are too large.Can anyone tell me the size of the Gazzo balls?
Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Gazzo told me they were approx 1 1/4 inch
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

I placed an order with Denny and Lee Magic...but came to find out they don't have the balls either...sad sad!! I am still looking for these balls!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Looking for balls similar to Gazzo Soccer Balls? (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL