The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Cheap hairbands .03/each (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicsharpie1
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Magicsharpie1
In case you are wondering why I am posting this here.

The Hairband concept (introduced by Alberto Nava) is bascially a way to atatch a balloon sculpture onto a hairband. Thus making balloons a lot more comfortable to wear. The hairband blends into the persons hair so it looks like a balloon is magicially attached to the persons head. Needless to say I think its a great way to display balloons as an alternative to a balloon hat.

I have been researching the internet on where to buy hairbands at a cheap price. First place I found was hair-hardware.com (which I thought the prices were reasonable)

http://www.hair-hardware.com/12-14mm-Whi......331.html

But I think this might be the cheapest yet. These hairbands come with theeth, which I have never tried as I always used hairbands without theeth and colored it by wraping it with a 350. But since these hairbands are colored it solves the problem.

Colored Hairbands with theeth (1/2 inch) 14mm
300 for $96.60
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605......53696807

Note-the shipping cost to my Zip code cost about 8 bucks.
Magicsharpie1
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Magicsharpie1
Would love to see where you guys purchase your hairbands from.

Or if you have any experience working with hairbands with Teeth
Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
I only have used the ones without teeth from hair hardware. I look forward to hearing your results with the ones with teeth.
Alex Rapattoni
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, Wa
229 Posts

Profile of Alex Rapattoni
I use hairbands from dollar tree. I don't use a lot of them so 14¢ each doesn't bother me too much. They do have teeth, however, and I have zero problems with them. Occasionally I cover them with a 260 (they're a bit thinner) just to make everything match. I haven't had the teeth pop anything yet.
Weird is part of the job.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Cheap hairbands .03/each (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL