The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Blindfold Help Required (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Hi, I've been coerced into doing a one mile sponsored walk for PLUS, Stirling

http://www.plus-stirling.org.uk/

PLUS works across the Stirling Council area to give children and young people with disabilities the support they need to get out and have fun with people of their own age. This also gives parents and carers some time for themselves.

This will Take place TOMORROW (29th Feb)

I'd like to do a blindfold walk but I have absolutely no knowledge of blindfolds. Could people please point (or PM) me in the right direction. Obviously I have seriously limited time to put something together so anything that is simple but looks good would be great.

Many thanks in advance

Derek

P.S. If anyone feels charitable and would like to make a donation to this worthy cause they can send a donation via PayPal at derekheron@gmail.com
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
It's not the blindfold, it's the performance of being blind when you can see perfectly well that sells it. I suggest you do some strolling magic with which you are thoroughly familiar and put off the blindfold walk until next year.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Check your email Derek.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Quote:
On 2012-02-27 11:53, Spellbinder wrote:
It's not the blindfold, it's the performance of being blind when you can see perfectly well that sells it. I suggest you do some strolling magic with which you are thoroughly familiar and put off the blindfold walk until next year.

Thanks Spellbinder but having done corporate mentalism for some years now, I think I can pull it off.

Derek
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Blindfold Help Required (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL