The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Steve could use some support! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
All the team's thoughts go out to Steve and his family. Terrible terrible news. Our prayers are with you!
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
My deepest and sincerest condolences to Steve and his family. God Bless and you and your family will be in my prayers.

This all seems rather strange as just three weeks ago the same type of fire started in my neighbors home!
I'm retired and for some odd reason I went into my backyard to check on a bird feeder. I smelled smoke and looked up to see smoke rising from my neighbors roof. I immediately ran to their home and rang the bell and knocked on their door to find that no one answered as that was my first concern. With that I immediately called the fire department while on their front porch. They responded within about 5 minutes (amazing) and took they out the roof and windows and the ensuing water. I later talked to the fire chief and asked him what happened. He said that if I had not noticed the smoke when I did and called the the fire would have been quite severe in about another ten or so minutes. What started it?..... a microwave! He told me that I would not believe how many fires are started by older microwaves that are OFF, but yet....they start many, many fires! Ever since then I unplug my microwave (an older model) when I'm not using it. Just a WARNING to everyone!!
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Please continue your support of Steve's family. Spread the word...email, post, tweet, Facebook, newsletter mentions.
http://www.giveforward.com/stevebrooksfund
Until 3/16/2012
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Steve so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine this. We'll help spread the word and be praying for your family. Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
bofx
View Profile
Special user
France
509 Posts

Profile of bofx
Steve, my thoughts are with you and your family.
My mentalism books: Mental Sweets 1 - Mental Sweets 2
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Steve,
Shelley and I can not imagine what you and your family are going through.
We are both so saddened by this tragic news.
You are my brother in magic.
You have our help in any way you may need, at anytime, to help you and your family get through this.
Out prayers are with you and your family.
Chance & Shelley
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
As a gramdfather raising a granddaughter I cannot even imagine what you are going through..my sincere sympathies to you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Rick Fisher, President FAB Magic

"One of the largest magic shops in the world!"

www.fabmagic.com
Jay Buchanan
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
512 Posts

Profile of Jay Buchanan
Steve,
I'm so sorry for your loss Smile
You and your family are in our prayers.
Such a sad tragedy Smile
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt. ~ Shakespeare
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
What a tragedy, my condolences to you Steve.
Magicmike1949
View Profile
Special user
643 Posts

Profile of Magicmike1949
I join the others in expressing my sincere condolences for your loss. Having a grandson myself I cannot imagine the pain you and your daughter and other loved ones must be feeling.
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
884 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Wow.... What support for Steve and his Family! I want to personaly thank everyone who has donated and everyone who has kept them in their thoughts and prayers. This community, though we have our differences, is a caring one.

Though I have nothing to do with the fundraising besides donating myself,Thanks to all! You are in my thoughts.

Judah
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
Phil Pearce
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas, GA
260 Posts

Profile of Phil Pearce
Steve,
Tanya and I are deeply saddened by your tragic loss.
May God Bless and Comfort you and your family.

Phil
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Rest in Peace little Lucas...

Goodnight sweet prince...

And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest...

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
Steve,

So sorry for the loss you and family have suffered. My prayers are for serenity and recovery through it all.

Doc
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Steve,

I'm so terribly sorry to have just learned of the deah of your grandson. You have my deepest heartfelt condolences and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
492 Posts

Profile of DougTait
Steve and family;

My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your precious grandson. May God's peace find a way into your heart and give comfort to all.

Doug
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
rhiro
View Profile
Regular user
Southern California
182 Posts

Profile of rhiro
Is there an alternate place to donate? The giveforward.com link says, "This fundraiser has ended."

This story broke my heart. Steve, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ross
Dennis
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Dennis
Just Heard...

Steve my heart goes out to you.
There are no words that can express such sorrow.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Steve could use some support! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL