The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Hans Klok in London (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I am going to London in March to see my daughter and just got tickets to see Hans Klok in The Houdini Experience. Has anyone seen the show?
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I am very cynical of illusion shows because I have seen so many of them that were marginally or poorly performed. I was also hesitant to buy tickets to this one because Hans Kolk is most recently regarded as a "wham-bam" illusionist without a lot of presentation. Six of us attended, at least two of whom always seem to get their "fill" pretty quickly.

We were all pleasantly surprised with the show and enjoyed it very much. Sure, Hans presented a wide variety of illusions, but they were all generally presented well. Looking back on the repertoire, there were several similar illusions, but only a couple of them seemed similar in presentation. In between the four magic sets, there were acrobats performing, which provided an enjoyable and amazing change of pace. Total length of show was probably 2˝ hours. Dancing was not overdone (one of my pet peeves. My only complaint would be that there was Lexan that needed to be cleaned, and a couple of props that could stand some dusting.

This show has now closed in London, but if you enjoy illusion/semi-variety shows, then you should really enjoy this if Hans brings the show to your area.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Hans Klok in London (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL