The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Vegas with an 8 year old (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind

My wife has a convention in late March in Vegas. My son,has never flown, will come out with me to take advantage of the free hotel stay and catch a few shows in vegas.
where is the best place to buy Copperfield or other magic tickets? Which aare the best shows for an 8year old boy? what are the chances of getting to meet any of these magicians?
I have over 20 years in the magic business, however, he has only seen me and never a professional stage show. I want to make this trip special as he chose this trip over Disney World.
markmiller
View Profile
Special user
731 Posts

Profile of markmiller
Copperfield at MGM, Also good to see Mac King afternoon's at Harrah's
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
356 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
If Rick Thomas is there or Mac King I'd recommend the. I took my 8 and 111 year old boys to see them and they loved it. Both performers are family shows and they come out after the show to talk to folks.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Any other show to not miss?
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Nevermind. I got more answers from magicians on facebook in 1 hour than Ihave had here in 17 days. Sometimes this place is to big. *sigh*
WagsterMagicGirl
View Profile
New user
Myrtle Beach, SC
2 Posts

Profile of WagsterMagicGirl
I definitely would say Penn and Teller! They are worth every penny! There weren't any blue jokes in there, only one curse word, and the assistant doesn't wear a really inappropriate costume. They always stay after and sign autographs and take pictures. They are super nice! Hope that helps!
Hannah Lynne
The Magic of Brandon Wagster
www.wagstermagic.com
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
I think there are many better choices in Vegas for magic than Penn and Teller for an 8 year old. Simply go to Vegas.com and view the magic shows on the strip. There are also other venues off the strip.
FredT
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of FredT
Quote:
On 2012-03-16 21:40, magicmind wrote:
Nevermind. I got more answers from magicians on facebook in 1 hour than Ihave had here in 17 days. Sometimes this place is to big. *sigh*

Hello,

Could you share with us the answers you got, please ?

Regards,
Fred
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Vegas with an 8 year old (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL