We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Music To My Ears (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Keith Raygor
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
969 Posts

Profile of Keith Raygor
I am researching ways to force a single item from a single list.
Specifically, I'd like to start by having a sealed prediction of a song, then show a list of 10 songs to an audience member and have them select my prediction. I have several resources ie. 13 steps, Waters' MM&M, Practical Mental Magic, Tarbell, etc.

If any of you could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.
Brent Allan
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
415 Posts

Profile of Brent Allan
Depending on how "sure-fire" you want it to be, you may want to look into Banachek's book "Psychological Subtleties."
Turn your business card into a relentless salesperson that brings you business!

http://www.TransformYourBusinesscard.com
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4900 Posts

Profile of landmark
Keith--

How does this sound to you? You are at a friend's house. You ask the friend to choose a song from a list of 50 songs. The spectator reveals his choice. You tell him to turn on his radio in his house at this very moment. On the radio, his chosen song is playing . . .

I've posted how to do this effect in the following thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=82

I notice however, that you don't have access to this forum yet. PM me if you're interested and I'll explain all.

Jack Shalom
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3009 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
You may also want to check out "Princess of the Opera" in Ted Lesley's Paramiracles.
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), both at Penguin.
Keith Raygor
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
969 Posts

Profile of Keith Raygor
Thank you for the ideas. I'll check out Banachek's and Lesley's books.

I am also working on what I think may be 2 unique ideas for Banachek's PK Touches, and would like to run them by someone with experience in it's performance. Please let me know if you have an interest and I'll PM you for your feedback.

Thanks, again,
Keith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Music To My Ears (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL