The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » What are some videos that focus on billiard ball manipulation? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SuperMagic
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of SuperMagic
I already know about World Class Manipulation by Jeff McBride. How about some others?
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
Multiplying Ball Video by Tim Wright—focuses on multiplying ball moves.

World Clas Manipulation—which you already mentioned.

Brad Burt has a billiard ball video out but I'm not sure of the name.

Shimada has advanced billiard ball videos, but tackle the other videos first to get basic knowledge of billiard ball manipulations.

Kevin
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
Jay Leslie has one but most of it is no good. His silk work is good, but the other stuff can be tossed.

FC
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
The Shimada manipulation video is well worth having but beware the billiard ball stuff is very tough.
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
I think it is worth noting the Magic & Manipulation of Geoffery Buckingham video. It is older and he was older when he taped it but it really is one of the only sources of seeing someone do all the "old school" stuff mentioned in the Burling Hull book and such.

If only for a working knowledge of past versus present techniques and presentation styles, you will learn a bit of strategy for a ball act from this tape. Hope it helps!

Good luck.
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » What are some videos that focus on billiard ball manipulation? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL