The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Paul Voodini Edinburgh lecture, April 12th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
I'm delighted to announce my one and only lecture in Scotland this year! On Thursday April 12th I'll be lecturing at the Eric Liddell Centre in Edinburgh, 6.30 pm - 9.30pm. I'll be covering cold reading and Q&A, plus demonstrating the Ganzfeld Experiment (from the forthcoming Art: Midnight Side of the Mind 2) and Past Life Regression (from Midnight Side of the Mind 1).

Be great to see you there! Details at http://www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Im there!!
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1167 Posts

Profile of keeblem
The Ganzfeld Experiment is great! Saw Paul demonstrate it at his lecture last week in London.

Mark
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
@Keeblem - yes, it was great fun!

@Colin - great! Look forward to seeing you there mate. Do spread the word! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Hey Paul,

Trying to book my ticket and can't find it on the website?! Is it ok just to pay at the door?!

Thanks!!
Col
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Paul Voodini Edinburgh lecture, April 12th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL