We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » I-Know (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7035 Posts

Profile of bowers
Yea but a little expensive.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Does sound interesting.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12355 Posts

Profile of John C
Everything's out of stock
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
2440 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
From another thread...

Quote:
On 2012-03-03 18:38, simcoscor wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-02-21 11:15, J M Talbot wrote:
It will be interesting to see the range on the "detector". I wonder if it can placed under a table or in a formal close-up case/pad. 50/50 scenarios usually require a repeat or two to be impressive, having to place the items on the box multiple times might be a little obvious. However returning the items to a table top would look more natural.

John

Hi folks,
I received MW’s I-KNOW last week, and played with it a bit. I think it's quite good. At least, it does exactly what it pretends.
About the range: the unit will detect a paper clip placed on the card case (I didn't try smaller objects). If the unit is placed in a close up pad, it will detect larger metallic items: a lighter, a spoon, a watch, a padlock... If placed under a wooden table, it will detect my iPhone. Placed on a 2nd floor, it should detect your car in the garage. Smile
The receiver is about twice the size of the Promystic Receiver, which is a great improvement for Magic Wagon's electronic items. It works with 2 x CR2032 batteries. The main unit need a 9 volt, which is convenient. No info whatsoever about the batteries life.
The whole thing comes in a really nice “Jewelry” box (black velvet, beautiful!)
I will combine this with Wayne Dobson's Triplex, in a 3 phase routine (using I-KNOW for phases 2 and 3). Beginning with Triplex justifies the use of a card case. Sometimes, two average tricks can combine for a greater performance!
Hope this help. Smile
Cheers!
Simon

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » I-Know (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL