The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Free From Filler - Euan Bingham (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Ennis
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC
1031 Posts

Profile of Mark Ennis
Free From Filler - I think this is a good solid book and the thought behind the effects demonstrates a good understanding of entertaining card magic.

Some of the stand out effects are:

1. Just Another Sandwich Trick - Straightforward and simple. Very convincing and a very practical routine (borrowed deck, angle friendly, etc.).

2. King Sting - This is a very nice combination of 2 effects. A fun routine with some possible variations on the ending such as the final production of the selection can take place in a sealed envelope for the added impossibility.

3. Intuition - A great impossible effect where a spectator's signed card ends up finding 4 aces and the spectator does all of the work (so he thinks !!). The climax of this effect is stunning.

4. Triple Inversion - As the title states, it is a 3 phase inversion effect. This effect flows more smoothly than most handlings I have seen.

5. The Ghost Cut - A very practical idea that allows you (with practice) to recreate the effect of the deck cutting itself.

6. The Scorpion Change - Very bold utility move with tons of possibilities.

I think this is a very solid book and I think you would like it as well. It has more practical routines than some of the other more well known books and you can order it directly from Euan from his website:

http://www.magicden.co.uk/
ME
Euan
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Euan
Thanks Mark, glad you like it.. Your free playing card is in the post Smile... Just kidding.

--Euan Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Free From Filler - Euan Bingham (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL