The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » The Wizard FX Show.. World Magic Shop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

insidetheeye
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of insidetheeye
I've been watching the Wizard FX Show.. mostly to find out who's who in magic.. and for the reviews.. I don't see anything for 2012 .. just wondering why everything seems to end in December 2011. Are they going to do any more shows??
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1538 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
No, and with good reason which we won't go into here.

Google is your friend, and I suggest this topic gets locked ASAP.
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
Athelus
View Profile
New user
Aberdeen, Scotland
59 Posts

Profile of Athelus
Actually they restarted 2 weeks ago.

Not advocating for or against but stating a fact.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
insidetheeye
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of insidetheeye
Well it wasn't some easy google search.. I googled the standard things "Wizard FX Show 2012", things like that. I didn't see anything new on google, itunes, or on this site, That admin email didn't tell me anything about the shows in 2012 nor did I know I couldn't even mention their names on here.. I didn't know about this huge cat fight it wasn't obvious. It's not like I work in the industry or something.. It's not until you google their individual names that you find it.. I have no problem with the thread being deleted. But thank you both.
*double-A-magic*
View Profile
Loyal user
Cheshire, England, UK
255 Posts

Profile of *double-A-magic*
Insidetheeye,

The easiest way to find their weekly review show (Wizard Product Review) is to check out WorldMagicStore.com every Wednesday at 12:00hrs (midday) and it will be on the homepage and on the New Items page. Either that or their Facbook page.

Hope that helps!

AA
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice."
<BR>
<BR>- Joseph Dunninger -
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » The Wizard FX Show.. World Magic Shop (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL