The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » PCAM 2012 Seattle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there everyone, I am pleased to announce some of the incredible talent we have coming for this years PCAM in Seattle. I know most of you knew Eric Jones will be there but I also have Kainoa Harbottle, Farrell Dillon, Jeff Mcleod and Fielding West!!!! I also put together a 1 time only never to be repeated panel discussion with Master craftsmans Mel Babcock, Chance Wolf and Richard Gerlitz. Make sure you don't miss this chance to learn from the masters on how they think and make incredible effects for the magic world!!! I am also pleased to announce a new contest the will have a $500.00 cash prize. The details of this are still being ironed out but I will say you have to attend and compete in any of the categories in order to be part of this contest! Please visit the website at http://www.pcam2012.com to get your registrations in. The price increases on March 15th so please don't wait!!!!
Oh and there is currently a typo on the poster the dates are August 2-5
Brian
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
curtnelson
View Profile
Regular user
I found Waldo hiding behind one of my
121 Posts

Profile of curtnelson
Do you have a mailing list for this conference? I'm already booked for those dates this summer, but I'd love to be reminded next year...

I always enjoy Greg Moreland's Portland Magic Jam -- there aren't too many magic conferences up here in the NW -- I'd love to start attending PCAM.
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there, Every year the convention moves and with that sometimes the date does as well. The convention also gets put on by someone different each time so to the best of my knowledge there is not a master list. I started telling people about this years in Seattle well over a year ago. I know I will not be doing another convention after this one so I hope to go out with a bang or at least a dull thud!
Folks the price increase in a couple days so please get your registrations in ASAP to save some money. This years PCAM is shaping up to be a great event.
Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Hey, you're not showing off the fancy poster you had made at great expense!

"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Thank you Panye!!!!!!!!!!!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
yaquimagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of yaquimagic
Just a quick FYI...The 2013 PCAM Conference will be held in the Los Angeles area in Early August. More information to be announced at the Seattle conference.
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there everyone, I just updated the website with all the current information. I will also be announcing the next big act in the next couple of days. Please visit http://www.pcam2012.com for the info. Also come this and you will find out all the details about next years PCAM as well!!!
Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
yaquimagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of yaquimagic
Just a few months away for PCAM 2012. It's going to be a geat little big conference!
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
You can get al your PCAM Logo Merchandise before you get to the convention so you can arrive in style.

http://www.cafepress.com/pcam2012

See everyone in their Offical T-shirt and Tote Bags in August!
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
yaquimagic
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of yaquimagic
@ Payne...just order a couple of shirts and a beer stein!
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Just added to the convention.....Curtis Kam!!!!!! This convention keeps getting better and better. We also will have a lecture from Daytona Magics Harry Allen!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
The final price increase happens on July 15th as well as the special price for the hotel room goes up. Make sure if you are planning on coming you get your rooms booked and registration in!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Almost a month away....hope to see some of the Café memebers there!!!!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Final price increase is 6 days away...please get your registrations in and your rooms booked.
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Less then a week to go!!! Folks its not to late to come to this years PCAM. Please visit the website for details.
http://www.pcam2012.com
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » PCAM 2012 Seattle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL