The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Micro Psychic by Nakashima Kengo (Kreis) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

adamsmaye
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of adamsmaye
Micro Psychic is a fairly new effect and is excellent. The effect is that the spectator can examine the nut and bolt.then they can screw the nut on the bolt then they hand it to you and the nut spins off the bolt. After the nut falls off into the spectators hand, you can immidiatley hand out the bolt and can be examined. The price for this is $160.00 and easy to do. Any comments on the trick I would love to hear them.

Adam
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Hey Adam, there are a couple of threads on this including this one...

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&34
adamsmaye
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of adamsmaye
Oh thanks
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
To sum this effect up, some people seem to love it and others think it is too noisy and obvious. Personal preference I guess.
adamsmaye
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of adamsmaye
Yeah you are right there is noise but the noise is the nut coming of the bolt not the gimmik.

Adam
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Micro psychic is a fine gimmick and great effect.
I have adapted my slowmotion gimmick to do the same effect.
I have solved some little n...se issues .
the results are similar enough to micro psychic.
peterneuss
View Profile
New user
Germany
9 Posts

Profile of peterneuss
Who can help me with experience and adivce:
Few days ago I've seen MP at a German dealer, but there was no "serial number" with the item.
In the printed routine however the manufacturer stated, that you have to use this number to get admittance to the online tutorial section (Kreis).
Pardon my bad English, please.

As I could not find that number and for the dealer did not know anything about that, I did not buy to beware of fake and unlicensed copies.

Who can tell me: Is there any such number with the package and where should I find it, when meeting a serious dealer?

Kind regards to you members of Magic Café Forums,
btw: I've learned quite a lot in serious discussions and comments on this place,
Peter, Dinslaken/Germany
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Micro Psychic by Nakashima Kengo (Kreis) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL