We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Clinton Detweiler Collector Coins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chuck Lyons
View Profile
Loyal user
Channahon, IL
264 Posts

Profile of Chuck Lyons
I just recieved the first set of Collector coins from Clinton Detweiler ( Maher Studios) They are Edgar Bergen, Fred Maher, Senior Wences, and Jimmy Nelson. THey are fantastic. Clinton has had these designed and pressed himself and all proceeds are going to future sets. Check them out if you get the opportunity.
Dickens & Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
North Central Florida
1813 Posts

Profile of Dickens & Dave
I haven't heard anything about these and don't see anything on his blog about them.
http://dickensndave.bravehost.com/index.html

"Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest."
Chuck Lyons
View Profile
Loyal user
Channahon, IL
264 Posts

Profile of Chuck Lyons
Sneak Peek: Ventriloquist Hall of Fame Series Coins! NEW!

Here for you is a sneak peek at the artist (Dave Miller) renderings of our first four coins (of a planned 48 coin series) featuring award-winning ventriloquists, past and present.

These beautiful golden coins will be 34mm in diameter (larger and heavier than any of my previous coins, about the size of a silver dollar), with superior modeled portrait engraving.

Perfect for gifts, display, investment, collecting, etc. Limited edition (only 200 sets). Priced near actual cost, and every dollar received from the sale of these coins will be used to pay for future coin sets.

This first set of four coins, Edgar Bergen, Senor Wences, Fred Maher, and Jimmy Nelson, is nearing final production now and should be in hand for distribution within 10-14 days. I am writing you now in advance, inviting you to reserve your set(s) before I announce their release to the public. (No money now.)

Prices: One Set of four coins: $30.00; two or more sets: $25.00 each.
One framed* set: $45.00; two or more framed* sets: $30.00 each
Best Value: One framed* set plus one unframed set: $55.00.
*Note: Framed sets will consist of five coins so both obverse and reverse sides are displayed (The fifth coin will be a duplicate of one of the other four.).
$5.00 shipping, handling, insurance per order.

100% Satisfaction guaranteed!

Clinton Detweiler
mahertalk@aol.com
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
Yep. I got an email from Clinton this weekend. Soon as things settle down next couple of days, I'll buy a set.

-Philip
axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2117 Posts

Profile of axtell
These are absolutely beautiful coins! Ax
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
I bought a set today. They've only sold about 57 sets so far. Looking forward to receiving them.

-Philip
Dickens & Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
North Central Florida
1813 Posts

I'm planning on ordering a couple sets myself, just haven't got a round tuit yet.

aguiloj
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, FL
106 Posts

Profile of aguiloj
Sounds like is a must have.
Jorge

Learning the Art of Ventriloquism
One Step at a Time
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4190 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
These coins are remarkably detailed. Easily one of the greatest vent collectables of all time.
ChrisJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Lapeer, MI
222 Posts

Profile of ChrisJ
We received ours a few days ago and love them!

If your wondering IF you should get them..the answer is You SHOULD get them. Great coins and the set will be fantastic!

Now stop reading the forums for 5 minutes and go order the coins from Clinton and Adelia. =)
kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
Café Members...you MUST get these wonderful coins from Clinton Detweiler. I saw the sketches before they were minted and I was impressed..but WOW, to have the final product , well, words can't describe them, but I'll try. Beautiful..crystal sharp in detail..and a true collectors's item come to mind. I have my set in a place of honor in my office and you should get your set today! I highly recommend them!!

Mark

markwade@kidshowvent.com
Dickens & Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
North Central Florida
1813 Posts

My two sets I ordered came in today, and all I can do is say ditto to everyone's comments - they are very nice vent collectibles to have.

creativemac
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
834 Posts

Profile of creativemac
Two sets or more are the way to go. Great value at the price of $30 a framed set plus $5 for shipping Get together with someone else and split the cost. $32.50 for these wonderful coins and help the cause to enable Clinton to move on to the next set. Impress your friends, don ave any friends, impress your neighbors.
Donald Woodford

"Invite a Dummy, to your next function."
http://www.woodynfriends.com
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Servante
I liked the coins so much I ordered a framed set. Clinton sent a note back thanking me. Heck, I figured he was doing US the service!

-Philip
MagicalArtist
View Profile
Veteran user
Hobart, Indiana
369 Posts

Profile of MagicalArtist
Anyone have a link to an image/sales page?
Chuck Lyons
View Profile
Loyal user
Channahon, IL
264 Posts

Profile of Chuck Lyons
Here is the link for the coins. http://www.hofcoins.blogspot.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Clinton Detweiler Collector Coins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL