The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » If you could only go to one convention... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
murf
View Profile
Loyal user
San Antonio, TX
264 Posts

Profile of murf
Cavalcade of Magic in Eureka Springs, AR. Terrific little convention in a great little resort town.

Murf
cmyers
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of cmyers
Midwest Magic Jubilee in St Louis, MO. There is so much stuff packed into a weekend. Best bang for the buck.

Chas
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Quote:
On 2012-03-12 09:06, tgplano wrote:
MINDvention. I've been to many others including the ones listed above and this is the best. Optimum size and ability to interact with THE workers. Good lectures and even better sessions in the pub.

Ted

Thanks Ted... looking forward to seeing you again in November!
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
Kutztown
-Matt
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Oddly enough, my two favorite all time annual magic conventions are in the same week this year! So I will be starting out at the FCM convention in Marion, Indiana this Sunday (www.fcm.org), then driving over to Abbott's/FAB/Colon next Wednesday night. What a Magic Week this will be! The President of the FCM Del Wilson is also planning on coming over to Colon on Saturday (the FCM convention concludes Friday night).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » If you could only go to one convention... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL