The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Impromptu VISUAL coin in bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Happy Monday! You won't believe your eyes with today's episode of Magic Monday Madness.

http://youtu.be/NG6hNXoKUI4

Also, we reached 1000 total channel views! You guys are so awesome. As promised, all current subscribers will receive a special video teaching a simple trick you can do for your friends.

But since I won't get around to sending it out until tomorrow morning, anyone who subscribes before then will receive it as well Smile

Thanks,

Brian
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4632 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Daaaamn- that's clever.

Upvote!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Chris Piercy
View Profile
Special user
Dorset, England
932 Posts

Profile of Chris Piercy
I'm pretty convinced that's the method I've just come up with myself in the last couple of weeks - *** you Brian, might have to PM you to be sure!

You've done a great job with it though congratulations!
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Ben: Thanks man!
Chris: Came up with this in 2007 I think. There's an old Café thread you can dig up where I first linked people to a video that I've since removed. Pretty sure it was 2007. In any regard, I got your PM and I'm not sure we have the same method.

I've never done anything with this in terms of releasing it because I always figured it was so simple others had to be doing it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Impromptu VISUAL coin in bottle (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL