The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A Secret Timepiece Presentation fit for only One... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Merlin Wolfstone
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Merlin Wolfstone
I sincerely hope someone will shine some light on this topic; I have a lifelong obsession with timepieces and all watch related gimmick and non-gimmick effects as well as anything relating to time in general.

What’s with the decrease in gimmick watch releases/stock? Cost Efficiency is true but someone must be longing for the same thing.

There is an excellent presentation I’ve developed with a particular type of gimmick timepiece in mind.
I’ve checked many shops hoping to find availability throughout, patiently waiting, since November 2010 to no avail; only promises that more will come in soon… but they have not as of yet.

A friend and Florida mentalist (known as the Naked Mentalist Smile ) suggested to fine tune the presentation around a regular watch.

I’ve read Banachek’s thoughts & touches in pk time and recently received Psycho-Chronetic from Alain Nu and I could name drop another ten people contributing like ideas on this subject. There are Great!
However, I’m very interested in locating something similar to Watch and wear, Masters Time Machine, etc.

Is there anyone out there who is aware of a place still carrying one of these secret watches?

Magically yours,

MW
Nigromante
View Profile
New user
I predict that I will have
67 Posts

Profile of Nigromante
If I can locate mine, I'll sell it to you. I never use it. PM for details.
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
HI Merlin Wolfstone,

Bazar de Magia sells a time piece called 'Timetrix, which may of interest to you.

PM me if you require any further clarification.

All the best

Mike
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
I think someone should come out with a digital watch that has a receiver you can change the time with when someone else is holding it. Surprised no one has created a digital watch with receiver.
Nigromante
View Profile
New user
I predict that I will have
67 Posts

Profile of Nigromante
Kevinr, I can work on a prototype with you. Problem though. Amateur electronics would make it hard to make it in a case small enough to be a watch. Although with a prototype it may be possible to get a manufacturer on after the fact. I'm going to look into this idea if you don't mind Kevinr. I don't want to steal any ideas after all.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1608 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Can't be made small enough for a watch plus there would not be a big enough market for a watch manufacturer to make up such a thing. It would not be cost effective. I base this on my knowledge as a former jeweler. I do understand times have changed since I was in the business but I think I can safely say it would at least not be a money maker for a watch company. You might ask what about the different watch effect that are currently on the market? Those are watches that have been purchased and "after market" methods used to make th effect. the watches can be purchased and imprinted with names on the dials such as CW and Masters Time machine have done but they have then made the watch into the desired effect.

Ron
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2280 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
About 10 years ago I started this thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=82

May be of interest to fellow WIS minded folks here.

Bryn
Bryn D. Reynolds, Author of:
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls" Mentalism ebooks - PM any interest.
My artwork: https://darkmountainarts.com
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Quote:
On 2012-03-15 14:45, Lseeyou wrote:
What about this: http://www.cesaral.com/Cesaral%20Time%20Perfect%20II.htm

Anyone own this?
TJ Halford
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of TJ Halford
Hey guys,

Sorry to but unto your conversation here, but could one of you that is pretty familiar with these "special" watches please pm me. I have need of one, but don't know if there is one on the market that does what I need, and I prefer not to ask these types of questions in a public area of the forum.

Thanks in advance and have a great day

TJ
TJ Halford

"Imagine what is Possible"
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
I think someone should come out with a digital watch that has a receiver you can change the time with when someone else is holding it. Surprised no one has created a digital watch with receiver.

How do you know someone hasn't? Why are we once again discussing potential/actual methods in a publicly searchable forum when Inner Thoughts (non searchable) is available?

(It seems that I've written this same post virtually every other day for years now. Frankly, I'm about to just throw up my hands and give up with this place.)
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
My mental powers tell me that you won't .
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On 2013-06-20 00:10, mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:

How do you know someone hasn't? Why are we once again discussing potential/actual methods in a publicly searchable forum when Inner Thoughts (non searchable) is available?

(It seems that I've written this same post virtually every other day for years now. Frankly, I'm about to just throw up my hands and give up with this place.)

Don't do it Bob! The Café needs you!!!
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I'm not planning on leaving. Just giving up on writing the same post about Inner Thoughts several times a week. There are far too many here who just don't seem to think that revealing methods in a public forum is a problem.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2013-06-20 13:59, mastermindreader wrote:
I'm not planning on leaving. Just giving up on writing the same post about Inner Thoughts several times a week. There are far too many here who just don't seem to think that revealing methods in a public forum is a problem.

Well, that's the Café for you.

For every one who cares, there are ten who don't even get it.

Somehow, it feels insulated the discussions we're having in here, which it isn't.

I say you just fight the good fight, sir. Smile

Copy and paste something you've pre-written would be easiest way imo.... Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
555 Posts

Profile of Circusman
I was very lucky some time ago.

I had a Watch and Wear, and it got mis-placed.

I saw a brand new one on the big auction site being sold by a U.K. dealer.
Very happy to say I got it for just £9 (inc delivery) ! I guess the dealer fell asleep during the auction (prior to jumping off the highest roof he could find !!!).
It's still brand new in it's box as I'm hoping I may find my original one shortly when I do a clear out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A Secret Timepiece Presentation fit for only One... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL