The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tribute by Ben Train (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
It was such a great pleasure watching Ben and Chris Mayhew do what they do best last night in boston..perform KILLER close-up magic!
Seriously guys if you have a chance to see these guys work..DO IT! I drove 13 hours to see them and weber.
Magic should always look like this!
JM
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Thank you so much for all the kind words. And good news- the FDA has now approved my DVD for human consumption! Low sodium, high fiber! Grab it today!

Also, if you're in NY, tonight (Thursday the 24th) Chris and I will be lecturing at the famous Tannen's Magic Store. And if you're close to Boston, Justin Miller will be lecturing at diamonds magic!

Best,
Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1353 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
Received Tribute a few days ago. No complaints here.
Triumph v.136 if for sure going into my repertoire. I am going to take Bold Assembly out for a road test, I like moves like this.

The production value on this DVD is top notch, an absolute pleasure to watch. Very classy.
I am looking forward to Blue Crown, Ben Train's future offerings.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Thanks Tracy!

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Silver Glove Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Magic... coast to coast, here's to another...
334 Posts

Profile of Silver Glove Magic
I agree with the Professor, this is classy A grade material Ben. Thank you for that. Smile
Posting ever so slightly.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
You guys are all very sweet. That's it- you're all officially invited to my Sweet Valley High themed slumber party.

No Show the Magician
View Profile
New user
Reynoldsburg, Ohio USA
36 Posts

Profile of No Show the Magician
Ben.... you were in my house.... slept in my guest bedroom.... for several days.... and you never showed me these tricks. I'm. Mad. At. You.

These are ridiculous. I was sitting here thinking how finally I could give a real cardman demo if I learned these. Bravo.

Still. Mad. Though.

Aaron DeLong
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Quote:
On 2012-06-10 17:35, No Show the Magician wrote:
Ben.... you were in my house.... slept in my guest bedroom.... for several days.... and you never showed me these tricks. I'm. Mad. At. You.

These are ridiculous. I was sitting here thinking how finally I could give a real cardman demo if I learned these. Bravo.

Still. Mad. Though.

Aaron DeLong

Aaron- just saw your comments.

You have been sent a copy of the DVD.

Hugs,
Ben

AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
Love your version of Triumph, Ben!
GrzegorzN
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of GrzegorzN
Hi guys!

I'm preety upset right now! I saw a demo of Tribute and I want it! I want it so badly! Ughhhhh!!!! Wht's the problem You ask? It's unavailable in Poland!!!!!!!!!1111 ("rage, flame, etc...") Ben, how could You do this to me? Why You released such a great DVD and make it unavailable in Poland? Smile It's not cool (not the DVD - it's great, I think). Anyway thanks for that special moment, when I realized that everything is possible! I'm looking forward for an ability to purchase Your DVD in Poland!

Regards,
Grzegorz
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Grzegorz, you can order the DVD from The Blue Crown, they ship internationally. The 3 effects on the DVD are also available for download if you'd prefer to avoid shipping costs.

The DVD is also sold through Murphy's, so any magic shop in Poland can order it for you as long as they buy products from Murphy's, which most shops do.

Hope this helps!

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
GrzegorzN
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of GrzegorzN
"The Myth:

Running time: 42 minutes
Spectator really shuffles
No Crimps
No Palming
Use Any Regular Deck
Ben Train is sexy"

That "Ben Train is sexy" makes my day a better one Smile Thanks for Your advice! I'll try to get a downloadable version since there is only one magic shop in Poland (and it got poor quality stuff from China Smile)

Regards,
Grzegorz

P.S.: Ben - You roule!!!!!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Grzergorz,

send me your email address and I'll send you a complimentary, unsigned, photo of me looking sexy.

Ben
p.s.
Thank you guys so much for the kind words!

AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
Big fan of Ben's stuff. Looking forward to this!
GrzegorzN
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of GrzegorzN
I purchased a Bold Assembly from BlueCrown and have to admint - pure genious! So easy, so clean, so simple - it's just a must have for everyone who performs a card magic! I'm 100% satisfied from this purchase.

Very good job Ben, keep it up!

Regards,
Grzegorz
lcwright1964
View Profile
Special user
Toronto
569 Posts

Profile of lcwright1964
An awesome trilogy. I find the shuffle in Triumph takes practice, like Ben says, but I am working at it. My favourite take on the ace assembly is the O'Henry finish variant--very deceptive, and the bluff move is covered well.
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
Ben's Triumph is THE triumph I use. Period. It overtook DiOrtiz's Simple Triumph in my routine.
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tribute by Ben Train (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL