The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Floating Mic Music (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Can anyone help suggest a song for my Floating Microphone stand. I plan to place a life size doll head on it. The head can nod and move side to side. Could be a comedy bit or a romantic piece with or without lyrics. I will end up producing a real lady from it. Thanks in advance!
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
TheMagicOfLuke
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
201 Posts

Profile of TheMagicOfLuke
Click Here for royalty free, free music. It's what I use and theres lots of good music. You can search by feel or genre so you should be able to find something you can use. Hope it helps. Smile. Luke
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
This is indeed a great source for music!

I do think the gentlemanly thing to do is make a donation as suggested.
We like to have our work recognized and paid for as well.

Here are the links to his FAQ and Payment page with ALL the rights and copyright info you'll NEED.

There is a difference between:
Royalty Free, License Fees, and Attribution.

http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/licenses/

Please read his fine print.

http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/faq.html

Lou, you are a very creative and professional performer, and you probably have a logical reason for your routine, but to my thinking a head on a mic is a bit too incongruous. How about using perhaps a broomstick or stick-figure look or something else that may be a bit more organic. If you're going for comedy the mic could work, but probably not for romantic themes.

My two-cents,
Walt
MagiTracks
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
115 Posts

Profile of MagiTracks
Hello Lou,

I compose original custom music for magicians all over the world, and my company (MagiTracks.com) has an excellent reputation the magic community. Our music is used and endorsed by top working professionals, and is always 100% royalty-free!

We offer music in a wide variety of styles & genres, so on our website you just might find what you're looking for Smile

By the way, thanks Walt for making some good points in your post. With all due respect to Incompetech, our music is hand-crafted specifically FOR magicians -- a very important difference! We pay close attention to proper dramatic structure and theatrical impact, elements you will find in all of our custom-designed tracks.

Hope this helps Lou, and please let us know if we can be of service!

Steve Saunders
"The Conjuror's Composer"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Floating Mic Music (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL