The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Chaos Theory - Sneaky Peek (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2628 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
First five people to PM me with an email address will be sent a preview of my new take on ACAAN - 'Chaos Theory'.

Do we need another ACAAN? Not sure. See what you think. This one is dead easy and you don't have to remember anything.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5133 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Chaos Theory is far more than an ACAAN.
Is a great technique with other interesting options, just clear to the wise reader.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2628 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Four left.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2628 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Three left. (Glances up at new ressurected acaan thread that's appeared in the last five minutes, LOL)
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2628 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Two left.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Many thanks, Julian!
Very appreciated!
:)
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2628 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
All gone! Sorry if you missed it, enjoy it if you didn't.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18808 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Oh poo it...
I've asked to be banned
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2628 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
You haven't even read it!
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18808 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2012-03-18 16:43, bevbevvybev wrote:
You haven't even read it!

ha! I submitted my poo before finishing...very messy business...my full poo is now for all to see...
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18808 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've just had a quick read of it (thank you for the freebie bev) - very sneaky indeed...nice that its a change from the usual gimmicked methods...
I've asked to be banned
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
Ok, so I was one of the lucky ones to receive this and must say that I love it do to it's simplicity and practical workings. Please excuse the spelling/grammar mistakes as I am typing from my phone.

As for the manuscript, it's set up wonderfully and easy to read. With 23 pages it gets straight to the point and right into it. There are two versions, one for stage/standup and one for more close up/repeat performances. Both versions are fantastic and have there places. I will be getting use out of the more close up version as I feel it will be a great opener and it enables you to use a few spectators getting audience members involved right from the get go. ( which is important IMO for an opening effect)

There is no memory work and the manuscript comes with patter that is useful and makes perfect sense. The deck can be examined before and after the effect and if you prefer, you can even leave the deck with them as a gift.

I have always had a somewhat love/hate relationship with the ACAAN plot as I feel sometimes it can be to "magicy" for me. I must admit that though, I truly do love this method as it suits my style. Also, I must say that I feel that this is more for the pro/ serious hobbyist rather then the curious and feel that some will love what bevbevybev has come up with.

All in all, I must say that I my self will be getting use out if this and want to thank bevbevybev for allowing me the pleasure to receive this and coming up with the great idea of his ACAAN.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2707 Posts

Profile of kinesis
As Pablo mentioned this is far more than ACAAN, it's a very sneaky idea for a whole load of applications.

Thank's Julian

Derek
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
The Paranormalist
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
702 Posts

Profile of The Paranormalist
Hi Julian
Just finished reading it through ..... and I'm PM you.
Certainly looking forward to making it up.
I like your thinking, very, very tricky, cant wait to try it out.

Thanks

Franklin
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2628 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
I'm flattered chaps, I wasn't expecting such a response. But if this 'idea' doesn't get you thinking nothing will.
The Paranormalist
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
702 Posts

Profile of The Paranormalist
I just wanted to add I've never had much feeling for doing the ACAAN demonstration as I've not found a mentalism presentation that I would be happy with theat suits it. But with the chaos theory and randomness it's certainly growing on me.

Franklin
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2628 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Glad to hear it. It's a useless effect without a theme because it just becomes a trick at best. In this version no one even knows there's going to be something happening until it's too late.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2628 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Ebook now available in my sig.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2628 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Jheff has just given this a review - thanks Jheff! I only found out because Bill Cushman tipped me off!

http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/chaotheo.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Chaos Theory - Sneaky Peek (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL