We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A Picture is Worth... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Looks interesting. I know it says coming soon but has anyone had a sneak peek at this yet? Paul, can you tell us more?
http://www.paulprater.com/paulprater_014.htm
Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
Good doctor,

A few people have had a peek at this, but I don't think that they are regular posters here. In the interest of not getting this post removed (which has been happening lately), I want to make clear that I am not selling anything.

As you have probably noticed, my site has been rebuilt. I spent a lot of time on it and I would welcome feedback on it. Also, if you would like to get a FREE sneak peek, then please go there and sign up for my newsletter in the "for performers" section. It will only take a minute!
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4208 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Thanks Paul.
I signed up!
Always of interest what Mr. Prater is up to.
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
Signed up also. nice website. Although at the contact page, the submit button is a little bit to low. (just mentioning this to help you).
Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
Thanks Eddie & Cirrus.

I have tried testing this on multiple computers, but alas, I am not a website designer. In fact, it frustrates me to no end, but I really feel a sense of accomplishment when I get it done. The site rebuild took forever.

I'll be shooting you guys an email this evening.
Joshua J
View Profile
Special user
665 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Subscribed and placed an order for freaks. Looks ideal for my carnival collection.
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
Quote:
On 2012-03-21 12:32, Paul Prater wrote:
I spent a lot of time on it and I would welcome feedback on it.

Hi Paul,

be sure to test on Windows in IE and FireFox, and on a Mac in Safari and FireFox, and also on an iPad

for me some of your text was running over in some places

also I have trouble reading some of the doubled text images (shadowed text) so take a look. creepy AND legible is best

Bill
Mormo Zine
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of Mormo Zine
The booklet sounds interesting for sure. The web site though, has a big white bar on the right so it is only filling about 70% of my screen.
Ours the magic, Ours the power!

See Mormo's Guide To Psychic Self Defense by clicking here.
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1015 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
I have not seen "A Picture is Worth" yet, but I did get an early look at "Freaks". The routine centers around five post cards of circus side show performers (Freak Show). As with all of Paul's creations, it comes with a well written presentation manual with detailed handling tips and great presentation ideas. The method behind this you'll find is devilishly elegant. Enjoy.
Bob
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2012-03-21 23:23, Intrepid wrote:
I have not seen "A Picture is Worth" yet, but I did get an early look at "Freaks". The routine centers around five post cards of circus side show performers (Freak Show). As with all of Paul's creations, it comes with a well written presentation manual with detailed handling tips and great presentation ideas. The method behind this you'll find is devilishly elegant. Enjoy.

Is this on site or released yet ,Bro?
I did not see on site!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Paul Prater
View Profile
Elite user
North Little Rock, AR
483 Posts

Profile of Paul Prater
OK, I don't need anymore website comments. I tried to make some changes and everything went wonky. It'll probably be the weekend before I can get it fixed. GRRRRR.

Gary, You probably couldn't see it because this is part of the aforementioned website breakdown. Nonetheless, no, it is not released.
ILikeMentalism
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of ILikeMentalism
Wondering why the new stuff is not sold via Alchemy Moon...
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1015 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Quote:
On 2012-03-22 00:03, Paul Prater wrote:
OK, I don't need anymore website comments. I tried to make some changes and everything went wonky. It'll probably be the weekend before I can get it fixed. GRRRRR.

Gary, You probably couldn't see it because this is part of the aforementioned website breakdown. Nonetheless, no, it is not released.

No problem Paul, we'll just consider this a teaser of exciting things to come. Looking forward to the post de-bugging relaunch.
Bob
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1015 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Quote:

Paul, I think Gary was refering to Freaks, which does appear to be currently available for sale on your sight.
Bob
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2012-03-22 10:47, Intrepid wrote:
Quote:

Paul, I think Gary was refering to Freaks, which does appear to be currently available for sale on your sight.

I was,but could not find it last night! I will check her out again later! Smile

OK,just found her...Duh
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Anyone performing 'Freaks' ?

~G
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
"CALL 911...NOW" !!!
I love that video!

Anyone, have 'Freaks' ?

I mean, the Paul Prater effect!
Must be good,everyone is keeping hush! Smile

~G
Joshua J
View Profile
Special user
665 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
My copy of freaks arrived today. Very simple but deceptive method, nice props. I might age the photos a bit to give some added authenticity. Comes with a good presentation, but will probably change to fit into with several other tricks. The method could easily be adapted to other photos, so I'm happy with having bought this for that reason alone. Can't wait to try it out.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I got mine too! LOL ^What he said!^
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4406 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I got Freaks yesterday and will be trying it out after or dinner to day, loverly picture card's and I have down loaded some old freakshow posters, have a bit of organ carnival music playing in the back ground would be cool I think.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A Picture is Worth... (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL