The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Any routines done with 2 magicicans???? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

saturnin
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
964 Posts

Profile of saturnin
Hi everyone,

I would need your help in finding routines that are done by 2 magicians (cards, coins, rope, whatever...)

Thanks in advance!

Ronnie Lemieux
Montreal
Canada
There is no road to happiness,

happiness is the road!
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
D'lites are a great way to go.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
MacGyver
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1419 Posts

Profile of MacGyver
Hehe, use him as a confederate that can false shuffle your deck and take a classic force... or put the card back into the "center" of the deck.
EricClark
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
68 Posts

Profile of EricClark
There is an awesome 2 magician trick on David Acer's and Richard Sander's Roadkillers video. It didn't have a name, but it is the first trick on the video.

There is also an entertaining clip called "Dueling Magicians" on http://www.davidacer.com (under Magic) that might spark some ideas.
Dbzkid999
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
407 Posts

Profile of Dbzkid999
You can do the disappearing bill when the your fellow magician secretly takes the bill under the hankerchief Smile
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27152 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
At Magic camp YEARS AGO a friend and I did a comedy version of the Chinese Sticks using rope as ties... and an extr length between the belts that got cut in routine... had the rope running down the pantlegs...

was funny

If you get to work with a genuinly good natured and funny magician... it's worth trying such things

Big smiles from the audience and still that kind of smile here remembering doing that bit.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
saturnin
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
964 Posts

Profile of saturnin
EricClark wrote:
"There is an awesome 2 magician trick on David Acer's and Richard Sander's Roadkillers video."

Yes, thanks Eric, that is exactly the kind of routines I am looking for. (I would like for both of us to play the parts of magician, not that one plays a confederate!)

I also like the comedy aspect of "Dueling Magicians". Very Funny.

Any other suggestions anyone?!?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ronnie Lemieux
There is no road to happiness,

happiness is the road!
Mark Williams
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, Nevada
490 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
Well, I can think of Sigfried & Roy, Penn & Teller and Falkenstein & Willard off hand---All performing 2 Magician effects. Perhaps their acts might inspire you!! Smile
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Does mindreading interest you? Look at 13 steps to mentalism where you can find an awesome two person system. If you want to know more pm me.

Anabelle Smile
Michaels
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of Michaels
When I perform bar magic I do a 3-part killer effect with the Pro-M deck using another magician. Following the guidelines of the forum it would be inappropriate for me to reveal it on this part of the forum.
Michaels
"Our technology is ahead of our humanity"
Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Any routines done with 2 magicicans???? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL