The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » John Riggs' Master Mind HC set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Haven't heard much about these from those who have purchased them. I know that the material in the books is the same as the soft bound but I was wondering about the HC binding and how awesome they feel and look. I've been eyeballing these since Riggs put them up on his site and thinking they belong next to the other beautiful HC resources like The Jinx, Bascom Jones Magick etc. Any good words on the aesthetics?
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I Have both the books and are amazings. There is ALL his work in it and Is the perfect addition to any serious mentalism library!
:)
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
There are individual areas describing various moves...there's a performance and there's the same performance with commentary.

There are also resources on the DVD: a fill in the blank Hull card PDF and the original routine. If you're interested in knowing about the Hull Card -- all the information and resources are here. The quality of the video is so-so -- but not so bad that you'll miss anything. I really learned a lot from it.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
JAlenS
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
1528 Posts

Profile of JAlenS
Thank you Luca and David. I apologize for not being more clear but I was referring to the hardcover books Smile The hull card is though, an exceptional piece of work.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » John Riggs' Master Mind HC set (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL