The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Video Images of H20 Flow on Mars (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devious
View Profile
Inner circle
2120 Posts

Profile of Devious

Story

You can see evidence of a transient brine water flow. I suspect it to be brackish h2o,
due to it's runoff from the adjacent mineral slopes.
Devious Deceptions
"Gadol Elohai!"
L'Chaim!
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Where's John Carter?
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Quote:
On 2012-03-27 06:53, Woland wrote:
Where's John Carter?

AT THE MOVIES! Smile

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Looking at the box office results and weeping.

Pity, I'd always been fascinated by John Carter, although I never got to read any of the books. I'd hoped the movie would do better!

Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine had a story done as a letter from John Carter to his nephew. He expresses confusion as to why the Mariner probes show a dead lifeless Mars whereas he's always traveled to a dying but still lively one. He realizes that he's been traveling back in the past when he goes to Mars and back to the present when he returns. Smile He still doesn't understand why everyone's gone until he looks at a map of Mars and realizes that Mares Olympus, the huge volcano that probably resulted from a massive asteroid impact on Mars, landed right on their air reclamation facility!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Video Images of H20 Flow on Mars (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL