The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A NEW Gimmick for ya at the Lybrary ;) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of Bambu
Mike,

Don't worry, no welding or soldering involved, this is very simple. Just a couple of household things that you probably already have or can improvise or buy cheap.

Mark
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8629 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yeah, no welding necessary. Smile

Like Bambu says, it's all pretty simple stuff. You can do it! Smile
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
fingerjack
View Profile
Special user
CT, USA
561 Posts

Profile of fingerjack
This sounds very interesting, thanks for bringing it to our attention. I do how a question however, most reviews state how well it is photographed and explained and how easy it is to make the gimmick, but how does it work in the real world. Any comments on that?

Thanks.
MAGNAPALM - The World's first psionic magnetic implants that is changing the future of magic http://youtu.be/EDmg2bp_Cas

WASHED AND DRYED - An squeaky clean incredible full deck transformation!
http://fingerjack.wix.com/washedanddryed
BatsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1052 Posts

Profile of BatsMagic
Bought and printed it today- I'll see if I can add this to my repertoire! Thanks, Mb!
oldspin
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of oldspin
Amazing that nobody mentioned the author's name, Mark Stone. Went thru the entire thread and didn't see his name until I went through it again and saw "Mark". Finally I realize Mark was the author of the ebook and not one of the posters to this thread. I had to go to the Lybrary to get the ebook and finally got his entire name. Don't you think he deserve a little more respect?
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Yep! My bad as well! Yes, Mark Stone DOES deserve mention! Sorry!

This is great! This is also further modifiable! A great e-book! Well worth the price! Smile

Doug
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8629 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quite a magic creator, that Mark Stone. Smile He's been doing this stuff for years and years and this new coin gimmick from him shows that he still has his creative juices working. Really nice work from a really nice guy. Smile

Just keep creating Mark, just keep creating... Smile

http://www.lybrary.com/cosmar-coin-gimmick-p-152557.html
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of Bambu
I really want to thank MB for his great review and words of encouragement. And thanks to all those who are purchasing the Cosmar Coin Gimmick e-Book or posting comments.

I appreciate your support.

Mark Stone
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5316 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2012-04-03 01:06, oldspin wrote:
Amazing that nobody mentioned the author's name, Mark Stone. Went thru the entire thread and didn't see his name until I went through it again and saw "Mark". Finally I realize Mark was the author of the ebook and not one of the posters to this thread. I had to go to the Lybrary to get the ebook and finally got his entire name. Don't you think he deserve a little more respect?

But most of us know him as "Bambu". Smile

Jim
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2012-04-03 01:06, oldspin wrote:

His ebook was given a great review by one of todays top coin workers, with a link to where purchase. This was followed up by many favourable comments. Don't YOU think the people on this thread deserve a little more respect from a new user such as yourself.

Best
Sean
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8629 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey, appreciate the kind words here Sean. Smile And that I typically don't use gimmicks or gaffs, to come across something like this reminds me to not turn away from anything that can perhaps help make the effect even more magical. This piece of work by "Mark Stone" aka Bambu here is fun to make and even more fun to use. Smile Very effective and I hope people continue to check it out for themselves. And I hope this seemingly new poster "oldspin" here puts as much effort into really checking this out as he does making sure that respect is "properly" given. Smile That would be the ultimate respect to the creator IMHO. Smile

Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of Bambu
The Cosmar Coin Gimmick eBook, has been revised and updated with additional pages, including a supplement with more tips and new ideas using the gimmick.

The eBook new version is already available at Lybrary.com

NebA
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of NebA
Hi guys,

I just ran across this thread and I have a few questions:

1. Can this be used with quarters? I don't see any mention of quarters in the description.

2. How is this different than the Coin Ditcher Gimmick that Mark has? Besides being easier to construct Smile

Thanks a lot!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » A NEW Gimmick for ya at the Lybrary ;) (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL