The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Abbott's Signs Release to Warner Bro. for Burt Wonderstone Movie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
Look for Abbott Magic as a reference/backdrop in the upcoming Warner Brother "Burt Wonderstone" movie. Greg Bordner discusses it a little further in the video below.

http://youtu.be/DfDGvW4T2Fc
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
Signor Blitz
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of Signor Blitz
Are they filming right now in Colon? or in the near future - or is Abbotts in the picture by name only with various props sprinkeled throughout the movie?
magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
I believe it will be the background which will include artwork, catalog, posters, and props. They are not filming in Colon to the best of my knowledge.
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
According to one of the websites the filming concluded in March. The movies is set to be released in 2013 although they did not give the specific month.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Fess up, Gordon Miller maybe will be introducing a "special act" at Abbott's Get-Together in Colon this year with Jim Carrey, Steve Carell, Olivia Wilde and Steve Busemi? What a 75th Anniversary party this will be! Can't wait to see TMZ staked outside the M&M Café.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
P.S.: My therapist says I need to stop living in my fantasy world.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Abbott's Signs Release to Warner Bro. for Burt Wonderstone Movie (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL