The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Houdini article (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Germain1134
View Profile
New user
Central PA
18 Posts

Profile of Germain1134
I am trying to find the June 1918 article from Ladies Home Journal that features his explanation of his rope escapes. I have the straight jacket article and would like the rope one to round out a wall grouping I have. I have searched eBay and most of the web to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1055 Posts

Profile of Leo H
You can find this article on page 181 of Patrick Culliton's Houdini: The Key. You're in luck because Culliton recently reprinted this book. What can I say about this? If you are a Houdini scholar, this book needs to be on your shelf.
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
It will turn up on Ebay sooner or later. It's on their a few times a year. Use a search with "June 1918 Ladies Home Journal" with and without Houdini's name.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Houdini article (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL