The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Zone Infinity T-169 and Magical Door T-235 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Hi

This is my first post so I would like to say hello to everyone, great forum!

I am wanting to buy Zone Infinity but before I do I would like to know about the noise factor.
I know many Tenyo items are notorious for making noise when the gimmick moves.

How bad is Zone Infinity for giving away its secret with noise from the prop.
Is there a way to modify it or perform it to minimize the noise beside singing or learning tap dancing? : )

Anyone that has Zone Infinity would you please share your experience with it.
Do you like the effect, would you say is it worth purchasing, is the noise controllable or fixable at all?

What about the response you get from the spectator, are they amazed at or do they catch on right away.
I am a professional locksmith so any trick that has a key I am interested in and this is a small pocket sized trick would go over well with customers.

Magical Door is also on my list of wanted Tenyo stuff.
If anyone has Magical Door I am very interested if you get big wow's with this one.
Video looks great on the first part the second part wrapping the chain was very obvious to me.
I wouldn't do that second part.

Over all this one looks to have a wow factor to it and I bet doesn't make a noise! : )
Any comments on this one would also be appreciated very much.

Thanks Richard
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Hello and welcome!
Zone Infinity do not make any noise. Where have you heard that ?
You just have to find the good coin. 500Yen coin for example so that it stays put in the rubber holster and the trick is perfect.
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Don't forget Krazy Keys. That is a magic trick by Tenyo with Keys.

I think for you, Zone Infinity could be great because you can just show them something in your pocket rather than presenting it as a magic trick.

The spontaneous factor will make it even that much better.

Also I would say that some Tenyo tricks have a noise issue but not many.

In case you didn't know, there is a wonderful reference website with all things Tenyo on it was created and is maintained by the fellow with the red hat above.
http://tenyo-magic.blogspot.com/

AA
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Quote:
On 2012-03-29 11:36, stereo wrote:
Hello and welcome!
Zone Infinity do not make any noise. Where have you heard that ?
You just have to find the good coin. 500Yen coin for example so that it stays put in the rubber holster and the trick is perfect.

I read it someplaces online in other forums but think they were using a quarter or other smaller coin.
I have already bought a 500 Yen coin at a cost $7.50 anticipating getting Zone Infinity.
Humm rubber holster never heard about that till, now sounds interesting.
So you like this effect huh.... I think it looks very cool from the videos anyway.

Thanks for the welcome and your input.

Richard

"It's An Illusion. Unless I Can't Fix It, Then It's A Reality."
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Welcome aboard Mr. Wizard! Both Zone Infinity & Magical Door are decent tricks. No real noise issues in either case. I'd recommend Lubor Fiedler's Krazy Keys from Tenyo. The very subject regards the art of locksmiths. The keys are plastic. I just say that they are prototypes & that is why they are plastic. Probably the most famous key trick is Ring Flight. I'd also highly encourage you to check-out Viking Magic's awesome Kineti-Key Jr. Super well made. Haunted/Spirit Key is also worth consideration. The last 3 items are non-Tenyo. I hope that this list helps your key quest.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Quote:
On 2012-03-29 11:54, The Amazing Azzam wrote:
Don't forget Krazy Keys. That is a magic trick by Tenyo with Keys.

I think for you, Zone Infinity could be great because you can just show them something in your pocket rather than presenting it as a magic trick.

The spontaneous factor will make it even that much better.

Also I would say that some Tenyo tricks have a noise issue but not many.

In case you didn't know, there is a wonderful reference website with all things Tenyo on it was created and is maintained by the fellow with the red hat above.
http://tenyo-magic.blogspot.com/

AA

Thanks for the reply!

Yes I was thinking it would be great cause it would be something I could just pull out and say take a quick look at this! Just concerned when I read it was noisy when the coin is on the move.

I have been to that fantastic Tenyo Magic Blogspot site it is great.
Wow the guy above in the Red Hat created and maintains that site I didn't know that!
Well he would certainty know if zone infinity was noisy or not that is wonderful news to hear.
I was thrilled when I found that site.
Read it all and continue to go back checking on wanted items, he did a great job.

I seen Krazy Keys listed only thing that put me off on it was the keys are white plastic.
Would love to see it in any kind of metal, brass would be killer.
I haven't seen a video on it yet to see the effect I will have to check it out.

Thanks
Richard
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Quote:
On 2012-03-29 12:08, Inert wrote:
Welcome aboard Mr. Wizard! Both Zone Infinity & Magical Door are decent tricks. No real noise issues in either case. I'd recommend Lubor Fiedler's Krazy Keys from Tenyo. The very subject regards the art of locksmiths. The keys are plastic. I just say that they are prototypes & that is why they are plastic. Probably the most famous key trick is Ring Flight. I'd also highly encourage you to check-out Viking Magic's awesome Kineti-Key Jr. Super well made. Haunted/Spirit Key is also worth consideration. The last 3 items are non-Tenyo. I hope that this list helps your key quest.

Thanks for the welcome and information!
Good to hear the noise is a non issue with the right coin.

That is a good idea about saying Krazy Keys are prototypes to excuse the plastic material it's made of.
I have the inferior Golden Key it's made ok but wish I had the real deal from Viking. Every time I went to buy it they were out of stock.

Now I'll have to go check on Ring Flight I haven't seen that one and it's the most "famous key trick", how did I miss this one? : )

Thank you for all the info
Richard

"It's An Illusion. Unless I Can't Fix It, Then It's A Reality"
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Inert have always good idea for routine and idea of prototype keys is very very good. Thank you. Krazy keys is good trick. I would also have preferred it to be metal.
May be you could make your own version if you are professional locksmith !

The guy in the Red Hat

XD
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On 2012-03-29 14:56, stereo wrote:
May be you could make your own version if you are professional locksmith !

This has been done by someone in the past.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Thanx for the kind words Stereo. Welcome home Nicolino. They let you back in the country? Smile
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
The name of Al Koran's trick is "Ring-Flite."
meridianfan
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of meridianfan
Magical door is very cool. I too would love to have a metal version of Krazy Keys! This would be a nice candidate for Tenyo Elite- imagine an antique brass key version of Krazy Keys!

John
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
I watched the Krazy Keys video that is a really cool effect!
The last move that turned it into a double side key was very unnatural and lengthy.
Wish they were black plastic or even dark grey if they have to be plastic.
Have to add that to my list for sure.

Have you seen this new key/keyring illusion?
Keylicious by Jeff Prace (DVD + Gimmick)
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2646
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I'm pushing this thread just to see whether there are some more opinions on Zone Infinity by our new users?
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
I don't have a comment on Zone Infinity at this time, but I have just opened Magical Door and I Love It!!!

It is a very good trick. The first presentation is Killer and the second is pretty good as well.

I am going to buy a second Magical Door just to get an extra key so I can start the presentation using the key and the chain in the same manner as Tenyo's Pendant but out of my shirt pocket, not the envelope.

Then I will go into Magical Door.

This is the first trick on my performance list for my Thanksgiving "show" with the family.
edshern
View Profile
Special user
957 Posts

Profile of edshern
I have always said Magical Door is in my top 5.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
My opinion Zone Infinity is not very good because of the noise factor.
But Magical Door could not be better and any key that will fit in the key hole works so your not restricted to using the one that comes with it. I have some really cool vintage brass keys that look better.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo Zone Infinity T-169 and Magical Door T-235 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL