The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mental-Voyage Dreamweaver card (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
I just got an email from Paul regarding this new card. With the few pieces that deal with entering dreams in Mentalism, it looks like it will be a great addition. I'm curious does anyone know any more about this item? Or just what is on the website? I am hoping to know a bit more before I pull the trigger.

Thanks
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1568 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Agree with you, Walter. Paul produces some lovely stuff. I'm sure I'll go with this but a tad more info would be helpful.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Love the way it sounds right up my alley.I have bought many product from Paul and never have I been dissapointed with any of the products.I use his cards everywhere I go and get strong reactions they are Just great.Just orderd it will let you know but I can tell you This one sounds like a real winner.
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2056 Posts

Profile of aligator
I agree. And I love the premise of using dreams for the revelation and perhaps into a reading. Order is isn.
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
3753 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Paul's work is remarkable. I love this idea. I've ordered it.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

www.MindGemsBrainTrust.com
www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2216 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Just put my order in as well. Every release of Paul's has employed some very clever principles as well as being practical. I am looking forward to this one.

Neil
ranpink
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
252 Posts

Profile of ranpink
You guys are gonna love this! It's my favorite "Carnazzo" wallet card.
Creator of CUT

T-REX

Abnormal Behavior

ZEN SYSTEM

tāctilis

White Room

Think Pink - Central Intelligence

http://www.worldwidemagic.com
Gerry Hennessey
View Profile
Special user
855 Posts

Profile of Gerry Hennessey
Quote:
On 2012-03-29 19:10, WDavis wrote:
I just got an email from Paul regarding this new card. With the few pieces that deal with entering dreams in Mentalism, it looks like it will be a great addition. I'm curious does anyone know any more about this item? Or just what is on the website? I am hoping to know a bit more before I pull the trigger.

Thanks

Pull the PayPal trigger. Everything Paul puts out is "gold".

Gerry
"Every discipline effects every other discipline. You can't straighten out the corporation if your closet is a mess" Jim Rohn

GerryHennessey.com
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1101 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Thanks for the kind words everyone!

"Dreamweaver" is still available at the introductory price, and a description can be found here:

http://www.mentalvoyage.com/index_files/dreamweaver.htm
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Just got mine one word great.I love it Paul it's just killer will be using this everyday a real winner.I highly reccomend this it's the perfect gem in your wallet anywhere anytime with powerfull results.This is a Bargain Just buy it.
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2024 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
If you're familiar with Paul's work, this will bring a big smile to your face as soon as you look at the card. If you're not familiar with his work, then you'll have to read the manuscript first, but the big smile will definitely happen. I haven't tried this yet since I just received it today, but even so, I have no problem calling it a winner. The method is strong and deceptive, and the theme is deeply personal and meaningful. There are several different presentation ideas included, all of them useful depending on your circumstances and approach. And there's plenty of room to make up your own angle and/or combine this with other dream-themed work. Presented well, this has the potential to be a seriously powerful routine.

More good news: the card itself has been upgraded. While Paul's previous wallet cards have been laminated card stock, this one is plastic with rounded corners. It's sturdy, durable, and breeze to get in and out of your wallet.

Full disclosure: I received this gratis. Paul did not ask or imply that I should say nice things about it in return, because A) he's not that kind of guy, and B) even if he were, he knows I wouldn't do that if I didn't think it was good. Fortunately, it is. Had I paid full price for it, I would be just as happy with it.
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Tony Razzano
View Profile
Inner circle
South River, NJ
1584 Posts

Profile of Tony Razzano
The method is cleverly disguised and the premise is great! I don't do "pocket/wallet" mentalism except for Paul's stuff, and this is my favorite so far.
Best regards,
<BR>Tony Razzano, Past President, PEA
Winner of the PEA"s Bascom Jones and Bob Haines Awards
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3691 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Paul, shouldn't we work on a German edition?? At least the card? Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Order in...Quinn's fault ;-)

Look forward to this...

Dr T
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2071 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Paul's stuff is great, and I'm sure this will be no exception.

Bryn
"The Safwan Papers" eBook: $30
Please read the many great reviews here at the Cafe:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=253272&forum=15

"THE LOGAR SCROLLS" eBook is also now available ($30)
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=464100&forum=303&70

SPECIAL: "LOGAR" & "SAFWAN PAPERS" Combo Deal: $50

Thanks,
Bryn
cavscout19@hotmail.com (also my PayPal for purchases)
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2216 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Just received this. As with all Paul's releases, the beauty is in the detail and with the instructions comprehensive and card superbly designed. A deceptive masterpiece.

Neil
Paul Carnazzo
View Profile
Inner circle
1101 Posts

Profile of Paul Carnazzo
Quinn,

Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts! Your opinion means a lot!

Thanks to everyone else as well for the kind words!

I should note that Mental Voyage is having a contest and giving away 2 Dreamweaver cards! Got the the Mental Voyage Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MentalVoyage

Be sure to "LIKE" the page and follow the instructions there to enter the contest.

Good luck!
remember....always use your powers for good!

http://www.mentalvoyage.com
WDavis
View Profile
Inner circle
1273 Posts

Profile of WDavis
I received this last week from Paul and during this time have been working out a performance handling that fits me. I decided upon using the idea of rooms. I start with them having the room as absent of color then as they explore the room picking up abstract thoughts and images they will find their word, the moment they do the room comes more into focus and becomes the color of the word. then their room becomes the complete color except for a door which is without color. then as they enter into the same room again without color, and must search again for the word and the moment they do the room becomes the new color they look around again and continue the process yet again.

I like the idea of using doors and objects to color and the twilight zone aspect of reentering the same room and searching for the same thing only to have it in a different color. It fits me.

I hope those that have what I wrote can grasp what I mean and are able to apply the presentational idea into their own works.

Paul thank you I like this alot. It's in my wallet now Smile
Walter
aligator
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2056 Posts

Profile of aligator
Just received mine. It's in my wallet already. What more can I say!

Intend to use this more as a reading rather than as a straight mentalism piece.
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Just hit the PayPal button

Always been pleased with the Cards Paul puts out

Looking forward to his latest
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Mental-Voyage Dreamweaver card (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL