The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coins On Edge » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Magic
View Profile
New user
San Diego, California
90 Posts

Profile of Bob Magic
I just downloaded Kainoa Harbottle's book "Coins on Edge" from the Internet. The technique is to finger grip a coin or multiple coins in place of the classic palm or other methods of concealment. Since Dr. Harbottle is a professor of English this short book is well written. Descriptions and photos make learning the technique easy but in practice the routines included are for the advanced coin worker. The book is in PDF format and best of all it is FREE!

[illegal download link removed]

- Bob
Octopus Sun
View Profile
Special user
Wiggle Wiggle
586 Posts

Profile of Octopus Sun
That's pirated material. not free.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Yep. Filestube touts itself as simply a search engine for uploaded files of various types... But of course most of those files are pirated. Supposedly Filestube is good about immediately removing any search results if requested by the content owners, so Kainoia should be able to at least get this one removed from the site.

Gotta be more careful about where you "shop", Bob Magic.

Jim
John T Cox
View Profile
Veteran user
385 Posts

Profile of John T Cox
Best thing to do is send Kainoa some money. He worked hard on that book. He is amazing to watch too!
The real magic is family!
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Great book!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Here's Kainoa's website if you respect him, and want his work please contact him. http://kainoaland.com/magi.html

Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Bob Magic
View Profile
New user
San Diego, California
90 Posts

Profile of Bob Magic
How stupid can you be? I had no idea that 'Coins on Edge' had been scanned and pirated. If I had I would never had downloaded it and certainly never have left that message on this knowledgeable forum. I wanted to buy the book, did a Google search which turned up four sites that offered the pirated PDF version for immediate download and no mention of Dr. Harbottle's genuine site.

I have sent Dr. Harbottle e-mail, kainoa@kainoaland.com, explaining this transgression, asking for his forgiveness and what I could do to make it right...

-Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coins On Edge » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL