The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Shimada Senseis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dannywhit
View Profile
Regular user
Oak Ridge,TN
121 Posts

Profile of dannywhit
I would be very greatfull if anyone could give me any information on where I could purchase Simada Senseis videos.I've checked alot places and had no luck.I would really appreciate any help.
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
Is this the Japanese performer who does the parasol act and the dragon act?

If so, you can get it at Steven's Magic Emporium. Do a search for Shimada's lecture videos. They will show up.

FC
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
Yes, these can be found at Steven's.
dannywhit
View Profile
Regular user
Oak Ridge,TN
121 Posts

Profile of dannywhit
Thank you for the response. Stevens has exactly what I was looking for.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1990 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Hiro Shimada's videos are available through Steve's Emporium video library. They include his Dove act and on another video his Billiard Balls/cigs.

Here's a link to L&L offering a career documentary on Shimada. Aside from the rare footage and wealth of information, a topic rarely adressed is touched on here - personality vs. pure technique; superficiality vs. substance - Manipulators, regardless of skill, often struggle with this issue. (If your a true fan, you'll love this):
http://www.llpub.com/catalog/product_inf......_id=1216

or get his Shimada, Volume 2 and Shimada, Volume 3 at Steve's Magic Emporium at:
http://www.stevensmagic.com/shopping/sho......arch=Yes

I can't recommend these volumes enough! Have been a life-long fan and always inspired by Shimada's work. To put it bluntly, HE DAH MAN!
dannywhit
View Profile
Regular user
Oak Ridge,TN
121 Posts

Profile of dannywhit
Thank you Randy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Shimada Senseis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.56 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL