The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » He puts a COIN in his EYE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
And to think my family asked me to stop doing the Mickey Silver trick where you put the coin in your mouth and pull it out your ear because my little nephews and neices were sticking coins in their mouth trying to do it. Had a whole classroom of pre-school moms upset with me behind that. Smile Y'see, the kids know nothing of ROV and are just trying to make the magic happen at a real risk to themselves. I can only wonder if they saw something like this, they might blind themselves. Smile Not sure if this is magic perse, seems more along the line of the kid in my glass that was double-jointed and could twist his knee around backwards. Smile Crazy but I guess it might get some applause if the specs didn't runaway first in horror. Also not so cool actually putting coins in and out of your mouth, that's what the ROV is for, isn't it? Smile Eye'm just sayin'. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
nevarillusions
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of nevarillusions
Personally I've never seen a kid stupid enough to repeat what I did lol no one is dumb enough to shove stuff in there eyes as if you havnt before its very sensitive to touch

But all in all I've never had it fail I've never had pink eye but I take saftey precautions and I've done this hundreds of times !!!!
All it's just something for a scene say if your on tv and you want to make an impact or infront of an audience that isn't responding well
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
MB - I swallowed six or seven half dollars before I found out what you were really doing!! :O

Jim Smile
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
No I don't I am going To Swallow that!!! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
There are kids "Stupid" enough to repeat things that adults do, heck there are kids stupid enough to do all sorts of things. Where have you been? You must not have any kids??? Smile

Oh and "stupid" is such a harsh word...Again, you must not have any kids and you're probably not married either.
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Bob Magic
View Profile
New user
San Diego, California
90 Posts

Profile of Bob Magic
Looks like the ayes have it.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Yea Eyed Said That! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
You can't den-EYE the truth of Mb217's statements.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
s.freeman
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of s.freeman
I'd say that trick is worth a second look
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Yea EYED Ready Like too!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Okay, now I'm ready for the Foot In Mouth effect.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Yea ok becase you know there is no like business Like shoe Business!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
nevarillusions
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of nevarillusions
No I don't have kids and yes stupid is a harsh word just trying to make a point but if not just do it for adults !!
its an amazing bar
jedoonatmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
FL/residing temp. TX
228 Posts

Profile of jedoonatmagic
No, that is not Tony Starr from the Magic Live video with Craig Petty. Although..., the presentation for both performers are just 'bout identical. But if I remember right, Tony may have used either a half dollar or a Morgan dollar. The effect is cool for magicians and sdults..., but I would never do it myself otherwise. And one additional thought, don't even think about doing this to pick up chicks lol.
One for the money...., 2 for a pass..., 3 for a Fly..., and 4 for matrix!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

No eye would not thank so!!! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Quote:
On 2012-04-03 22:15, jedoonatmagic wrote:
. And one additional thought, don't even think about doing this to pick up chicks lol.

That depends on what kind of chicks you are into.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Well Some people Are just to Chicken To do it! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
EGG-actly!
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

I don't know if that's All it's Cracked Up to be! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Akal Singh
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Akal Singh
Quote:
On 2012-04-02 14:55, Mb217 wrote:
Not sure if this is magic perse, seems more along the line of the kid in my glass that was double-jointed and could twist his knee around backwards. Smile Crazy but I guess it might get some applause if the specs didn't runaway first in horror.

Intriguing feat, Kyle. While it's not exactly a coin trick, it is totally IMPOSSIBLE. As such, it seems preceded by an entire genre of macabre magic that includes razor blade swallowing, punturing the flesh with needles, making swallowed things come out of your stomach, etc. (Even classics like sawing a woman in half have a certain morbidity to them!)

Doesn't look like you're getting much support here, but I believe you that this plays well in the real world. While working, I've had plenty of people tell me about some magical and sickening thing that Chris Angel did on one of his shows. This stuff, I've found, appeals especially to teenagers and young people. Doesn't fit my style, but it was certainly a strange and entertaining experience to watch YOU do it. Smile Keep up the good work!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » He puts a COIN in his EYE (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL