The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » FISM 2012 - A total joke??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
How in the world did they get FISM to Blackpool? Its already april and not a single performer, lecturer or event is announced yet at the official webpage???? The chinese were slow last time but seriously... I really start to believe the hype that Blackpool is coming 50years behind of other world. Are the main organisation letting this to start happening every year? Most other congresses that are still almost year away have already published at least part of their line up but FISM.... "nah... lets make people pay 550euros convention cards to see +100 mediocre/bad +10 worthwile competition acts"

J-M
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Well, I'm too very surprise and I'm even more surprise than so few members here talk about this...
tristanmagic
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of tristanmagic
The line up wil be great so don't worry!
At FISM you don't go to see one great performer you go because it is FISM and it is garanteed that there will be great stuff to see and buy.
The times of 100 mediocre/bad act and only a few worthwile is long gone! There are now pre-selections and most of the acts will be really good/great!
spetz
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of spetz
An add in April issue of Magic Magazine about FISM 2012 in Blackpool : "Artistes already booked: Greg Frewin, Han Seol Hui, Kozmo, Tony Chapek, Huang Zheng, Ernesto Planas, Mark Mason, Stan Allen, Boris Wild, Shoot Ogawa, Clive Webb and Danny, Joshua Jay, David Stone, Jay Scott Berry, etc."
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Literally waiting on my invite. Seriously ... any day now ... :-P
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Kozmo, what are they crazy?

Koz
spetz
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of spetz
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
ARTISTES APPEARING AT THE 2012 F.I.S.M. CONVENTION LECTURERS / CLOSE-UP

Boris Wild - France, Marc Oberon - England, Shoot Ogawa - U.S.A., Mark Mason - U.S.A., Jay Scott Berry - U.S.A., Kozmo -U.S.A., Rocco - U.S.A., Michael Weber - U.S.A., Henry Evans - Argentina, David Williamson - U.S.A., Cameron Frances - U.S.A., Joshua Jay - U.S.A., Jon Archer - England, Eberhard Reise - Germany, David Stone - France, Axel Hecklau - Germany, Michael Ammar - U.S.A., Sos and Victoria Petrosyan - Germany

STAGE PERFORMERS

Tony Chapek - U.S.A., Soma - Hungary, Frank Wilson - Holland, Dolphin Dancers, Clive Webb and Danny - England, Marc Oberon - England, Jon Archer - England, Victor Michaels - England, Ernesto Planas - Brazil, Han Seol Hui - Korea, Rocco - U.S.A., Greg Frewin - Canada, Stan Allen - U.S.A., Topas - Germany, Sabrina Fackelli and Gennady Kil - Germany, Amethyst - England, Jupiter - Hungary, Rafael - Belgium, Paolo Giua - Italy. Plus 100 Stage Competitors and 50 Close-Up Competitors in the F.I.S.M. World Championships.

Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
tristanmagic
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of tristanmagic
See...I told you the line up was going to be great ;-)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » FISM 2012 - A total joke??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL