The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Special Easter Voodini Gift-Away! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
AngeloR
View Profile
Elite user
441 Posts

Profile of AngeloR
Very nice!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2012-04-10 00:46, Richard Webster wrote:
Carl Zen is right - this routine is "pure gold."

Thanks Richard, coming from you that means a lot. And thanks for all the other kind words guys. Putting routines "out there" is often quite a daunting thing - being judged by your peers. Thanks for all the positive feedback. Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Well, that's the Easter special offer finished with! Thanks to everyone who take advantage. "Psychic Phenomena" is still available, but now at a more realistic asking price.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Still an amazing bargain at the new price. If you missed the origional offer, Paul's kept things reasonable so you don't have to kick yourself too hard!
Leonardo Martins
View Profile
New user
Brazil
83 Posts

Profile of Leonardo Martins
I performed this act last thuesday. Great, great impact.
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
I did this last night, at an informal gathering and it got a great reaction. Afterward my "helper" told me how good she now felt. It was not only entertaining but very powerful and empowering for her.
Thank you Paul.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Glad people are enjoying using this routine. I personally love it - if that's not blowing my own trumpet too much! Smile

The routine is still available from http://www.readerofminds.co.uk
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Special Easter Voodini Gift-Away! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL