The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flash Paper Rose Napkin for the Paper Rose (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
WOW. This is so cool for Kevin James Paper Rose routine. And free worldwide shipping from Fearson.

http://www.emagicsupply.com/index.php?ma......s_id=340

These two-color pieces of flash paper are the size of a napkin and can be twisted into a flower that looks just like a real rose! Of course they're perfect for Kevin James Floating Rose. In fact they're exactly what the trick was missing. If you do the Floating Rose, these flash paper Roses are a must!

They burn fast, bright and clean just like regular flash paper.

5 are included in each package.
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
435 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
They are quite really expensive and actually I had a discussion in the past with a producer of flash products asking him this exact product. He then told me that there is no actual reason to use that
"The effect is a transformation of a paper into a real rose.Why to make a fake one transform into a real one?"

To be honest he was really believable and I believe he was correct. It is a great product but I believe , that will not add something new
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5865 Posts

Profile of motown
This would be great to use as a flash appearance of some object. There's some definite possibilities.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Flash Paper Rose Napkin for the Paper Rose (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL