The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Knock Out Prediction Outdone by Wayne Fox (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3411 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
On the final revelation why didn't he select the card on the pile that was left but instead chose to go with the bottom card of the cut off stack. Looks like an alternative ending there. Still looks great though.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1119 Posts

Profile of caigy
I have just had a quick word with Roger Curzon about this one....absolute genius routining of the methodology.
He also dispelled the concern I had in my previous post.
The 'Order' button has been pressed.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com www.MagicSiteUK.com
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2529 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Can it be purchased in the US?
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1119 Posts

Profile of caigy
No, it only seems to be available through magictricks.co.uk at the moment.

http://www.magictricks.co.uk/products/4-......yne-Fox/

Paul Mc.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1261 Posts

Profile of rowland
Just watched this looks great, looking forward to some reviews on it, almost too good I can see why this would freak out laymen.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1261 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On 2012-04-08 13:01, nanaswan wrote:
On the final revelation why didn't he select the card on the pile that was left but instead chose to go with the bottom card of the cut off stack. Looks like an alternative ending there. Still looks great though.

At least both reveals we're the same, not sure laymen would pick up on it anyway.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3411 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Very true just I noticed it , as I said still looks very strong.
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
Wish this was available in the US

looks good...
magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
Should have this tomorrow so will post a review
Martin Waring
View Profile
Loyal user
York, England
243 Posts

Profile of Martin Waring
I've got mine. What you get is an excellently produced and presented DVD and two regular decks of bikes (blue and red). You get nothing else and incredibly you don't really need anything else to perform this.

In terms of method, Wayne talks about a 'utility' that most of us know about but is very seldom used and I think that just about sums it up. I'll say no more.

There is a small amount of prep work to be done before you perform this for the first time and then you are good to go for repeat performances, table to table if you like with minimal reset.

I haven't played with this yet but I'm certainly looking forward to trying this out.

What I admire most is Wayne's charming style of presentation on the DVD. You can tell that he really believes in this effect and has invested a lot of time and energy into making it work for him. Its a real joy to watch.
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1128 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Thanks Martin,anyone else with a review?
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3687 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Quote:
On 2012-04-11 17:42, Martin Waring wrote:
I've got mine. What you get is an excellently produced and presented DVD and two regular decks of bikes (blue and red). You get nothing else and incredibly you don't really need anything else to perform this.

In terms of method, Wayne talks about a 'utility' that most of us know about but is very seldom used and I think that just about sums it up. I'll say no more.

There is a small amount of prep work to be done before you perform this for the first time and then you are good to go for repeat performances, table to table if you like with minimal reset.

I haven't played with this yet but I'm certainly looking forward to trying this out.

What I admire most is Wayne's charming style of presentation on the DVD. You can tell that he really believes in this effect and has invested a lot of time and energy into making it work for him. Its a real joy to watch.

Martin,

Thank you for your initial impressions. Is it practical? Does it atually do what it is supposed to do?

Thank you very much.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1128 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
One for sale on magic week already
Nechto
View Profile
Special user
UK
867 Posts

Profile of Nechto
To be fair one being on sale already doesn't mean it isn't good! It just means you don't need any special gimmick that you cannot make yourself...

Ben
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1128 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hopefully that's it Ben,this is one I'm interested in but I've made a few bad buys recently.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1119 Posts

Profile of caigy
Cardbiker

This is definitely not a bad buy...it is beautiful!!
The effect plays exactly as shown in the demo and Wayne goes into great detail on the instructional DVD, giving some very nice alternative revelations.
Bear in mind, even though Roger Curzon had already given me the heads-up on this one, I am still extremely chuffed with my purchase.
Knock Out Prediction Outdone is a mindblowing effect which will baffle and entertain layfolk and magicians alike!

Paul Mc.

Italia16
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Italia16
I'm sold! Thanks for the reviews.
magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
Just watched the DVD

This is one of the those ones you kind of think to yourself why didn't I think of that. The secret is simplicity in itself and fooled me when I watched the trailer even though I suspected the special something in play I ended up discounting it because I couldn't fathom out how you would know the order of the spectators deck.

Although it's for sale already on Magic week this is only because once you know the workings you could do this with any 2 decks of cards. I haven't tried this out yet but would probably tinker with it a bit as I'm slightly concerned the spectators would possibly notice something amiss but with a bit of adjustment it's possible.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3411 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Very nice but more of a formal table setting effect rather than proper in your hands close up. Also specs can miss a bit so not as clean as the demo , so continual cutting can happen a bit. Will be one that's sold on by some once the secret is established. Still clever thinking here nonetheless.
Dacodakid
View Profile
Regular user
Marina Del Rey, CA
133 Posts

Profile of Dacodakid
So how does it work?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Knock Out Prediction Outdone by Wayne Fox (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL