The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Knock Out Prediction Outdone by Wayne Fox (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
magicnium0772
View Profile
New user
England
10 Posts

Profile of magicnium0772
Thanks Paul, I was starting to get a little worried reading some of these posts. I saw the demo vid of this last week and was fooled big time and the order was placed there and then! Can't wait to get it but post to Afghan is taking forever so might be a bit of a delay Smile
David Klass
View Profile
Special user
Beckenham, England
893 Posts

Profile of David Klass
I took a look at this over the weekend.

Although I haven't worked it yet it is packed with wonderful different presentations.

My favourite being the Invisible Deck kind of finale with the spectators cut to card being the only face up card in the deck.

I can't wait to start trying this out.
Rabid
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of Rabid
Watched this last night.

Brilliant, beautiful and something I cannot wait to try out when I've practiced and worked on a suitable presentation.

Brilliant effect, worth every single penny.

Steph
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1347 Posts

Profile of Piz
As a card guy, this looks crazy good, I can see myself using this one a lot! Looking forward to payday Smile

Paul
GeneTony
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of GeneTony
Does this truly play out in real life as it appears in the video?
Some think Houdini used trap doors in his act, but he was just going through a stage.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1119 Posts

Profile of caigy
Gene,
yes it does.
The new decks need to wear-in a little to ensure a 100% first time hit rate but after a week or so, it is cock-on!
You would probably want to practice for at least that length of time before performing it for real anyway.
Very good.

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com www.MagicSiteUK.com
GeneTony
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of GeneTony
Thank you Paul.
Some think Houdini used trap doors in his act, but he was just going through a stage.
Martin Waring
View Profile
Loyal user
York, England
243 Posts

Profile of Martin Waring
Just a thought but the first time you present this to a group you can bring out the two decks and give your first spec a totally free choice of which deck they will use.
magicnium0772
View Profile
New user
England
10 Posts

Profile of magicnium0772
I got this yesterday and I have to say it is simplicity itself. I had a play around with it this morning and gave it a test run with a work colleague and honestly I was as amazed as he was, this hits hard! It really does play like the demo.

Liam
Lee Smith
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Lee Smith
This is brilliant. Wayne did this for me today. And just wow.
www.walkaboutmagic.com
www.facebook.com/walkaboutmagic
Effects.
STEP SYSTEM vol 1&2, iCandy, iPhone 10, strike 2.2 and lecture notes. All available on my site.
magicjohnb
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of magicjohnb
I was lucky enough to sit down with Wayne this morning for a coffee and a chat about magic, and all the posts are true - this effect is incredible. Its a true piece of genius and Wayne has put so much thought into this. Get it and I you will love it!
John Bulleid.
http://www.johnbulleid.com
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On 2012-04-27 09:57, magicjohnb wrote:
I was lucky enough to sit down with Wayne this morning for a coffee and a chat about magic, and all the posts are true - this effect is incredible. Its a true piece of genius and Wayne has put so much thought into this. Get it and I you will love it!
John Bulleid.

First post to say that... Just a little bit weird and obvious.
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Special user
Norfolk, UK
929 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
One of the best card tricks I have ever received. Simple to do, seemingly impossible, virtually hands-off - immediate reset. A fantastic effect, congratulations to Wayne! The price of the trick is minimal when you gauge the reactions it gets!!!! SUPERB!
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Quote:
On 2012-05-05 13:31, simplymagicweb wrote:
One of the best card tricks I have ever received. Simple to do, seemingly impossible, virtually hands-off - immediate reset. A fantastic effect, congratulations to Wayne! The price of the trick is minimal when you gauge the reactions it gets!!!! SUPERB!

First post to say that... Just a little bit weird and obvious. Again.
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Lar
View Profile
Veteran user
New Port Richey, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Lar
I wish I could echo all the positive feedback people seem to have for this effect.

I ordered this well over 3 weeks ago now from MagicTricks. I am in the US they are in the UK. It still hasn't arrived. MagicTricks have never responded to any email request I have sent them. I had a single response from their support desk two weeks ago when I queried the status of my order. They replied saying it can take 3-4 weeks with international shipping. Further requests I made to their support desk since then have just been ignored, no response at all.

I am not a happy customer to say the least.

Regards,

Laurence.
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1346 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On 2012-05-06 00:06, lhookway wrote:
I wish I could echo all the positive feedback people seem to have for this effect.

I ordered this well over 3 weeks ago now from MagicTricks. I am in the US they are in the UK. It still hasn't arrived. MagicTricks have never responded to any email request I have sent them. I had a single response from their support desk two weeks ago when I queried the status of my order. They replied saying it can take 3-4 weeks with international shipping. Further requests I made to their support desk since then have just been ignored, no response at all.

I am not a happy customer to say the least.

Regards,

Laurence.

I did the same, also live in the US, although I did receive info from Keelan when I emailed to verify shipping address, and also when it shipped. It does take a while to receive, but I'm sure it will be in your mail soon. I wasn't in a hurry to receive it, and found it a nice surprise to find it in the mailbox when I wasn't thinking about it.
magicjohnb
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of magicjohnb
Quote:
On 2012-04-27 10:14, doriancaudal wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-04-27 09:57, magicjohnb wrote:
John Bulleid.

First post to say that... Just a little bit weird and obvious.

Hey Dorian - I've been a long time reader, but never posted - sorry if that offends you. It is a great effect, as echoed throughout this thread - have you got it/used it? My Mother always said if you don't have anything nice to say... so that's why I don't put in negative comments on products I don't like. This one is a genuine worker and is worth a look.
Cheers.
John.
The Magic Science Teacher
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of The Magic Science Teacher
This looks really cool and I think the kids at my current school will be bowled over, (they were blown away with the invisible deck routine - but of course they can't handle that deck). So letting them shuffle and handle the cards will really freak them out.

I was a bit sceptical when I saw the video and thought it might have something to do with using l--- & s---- cards, but then that wouldn't explain all 3 predictions or would it? and you wouldn't necessarily get such a high hit rate, or would you?. So I'm baffled for now and after reading the reviews from the more experienced members here at the magic Café....... I'm just gonna have to order it!!

Will let you know how I fare with it as I'm not probably half as adept with handling cards as most of you out there, so if I can use it confidently then it's a sure fire winner!!!!

By the way, this is my FIRST POST - so be gentle with me........
johndamen
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of johndamen
Id just like to throw my "positive feedback" hat into the ring here. Received this early yesterday morning and jumped right in. I admit I was skeptical about this (even while watching the dvd to be frank...lol),...but a bit of prep & just under 2 hours later, I was amazing MYSELF with how insanely well this worked. This is like real magic. It 'killed' my toughest test audience (closest friends & family). The one thing that I think goes a bit understated here is just how many different ways the principle involved can be applied,...this is no 'one-trick pony'. I can't recommend it enough. And just a piece of advice I thought Id share as an afterthought to those that have it,...or soon get it: When doing the slight bit of prep involved, Ive found it doesn't take much at all to make things 'right' so to speak. Don't over-do...(like I initially did ;-)...take it easy. You'll know what I mean.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I watched the demo and....I'm shocked, surprised,confused. lol

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14374

I don't know who the spectator is that Wayne used, but he acted like A REAL SPECTATOR! They turn over cards they weren't asked to, etc.

This looks INCREDIBLE!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Knock Out Prediction Outdone by Wayne Fox (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL