The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Appearing/disappearing girl (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

karipk
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of karipk
Hello magic friends...
I need to perform an appearance of an assistant and at the end, make her disappear from where she was appeared...I mean from the same place,the same platform.
Which illusion do you suggest me to buy?What is the cost of it and from where can I buy it?

Thnx a lot!
karipk Smile
Luis Sirgado
View Profile
New user
Portugal
90 Posts

Profile of Luis Sirgado
Do a search on the net karipk, you will find some good illusions, but I can suggest you http://www.owenmagic.com.

Smile
"One of the greatest accomplishments of magicians in the last century is the ability to take something inherently profound and render it trivial."

-Max Maven-
karipk
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of karipk
Thnx Luis...
I have searched owen magic but in his site has very few items so I was asking for your sugestions about this kind of illusion.
Name, price(if you know) and where can I buy it(needed)

Thanks again...8)
karipk Smile
Luis Sirgado
View Profile
New user
Portugal
90 Posts

Profile of Luis Sirgado
Ok, karipk go to this site: http://members.attcanada.ca/~gerryf/newindex.htm, and click on original illusions, here you can see two illusions that can help you, the gate and the portal of appearances. ok

Smile
"One of the greatest accomplishments of magicians in the last century is the ability to take something inherently profound and render it trivial."

-Max Maven-
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Try Abbott's Magic Shop in Colon, Michigan. They carry a lot of illusions also.
Kendrix
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of Kendrix
Volume 5 of the New York Magic Symposium has a very nice article by Jonathon Pendragon on an appearance and how to build it. I believe it is the yellow edition.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Appearing/disappearing girl (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL