The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » ***Geoff Williams Lecture in Reading, PA***** (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
Geoff Williams will be lecturing at the Mingus Magic Shop on Wednesday evening, May 9th at 7:00 PM.

Cost to attend lecture is only $10.00 per person. Please contact me directly via e-mail at revmike@ptd.net if you are planning to attend.

Address of the Mingus Magic Shop is 528 Lancaster Ave., Reading, PA - You may also call me directly at 610-698-0311 if you have any questions.

It should be a fun and entertaining evening. Geoff promises this is all magic that most people can do and right from his own professional sets. No knucklebusting routines. Just good solid routines you will use.

Thank you.

Mike
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
JUst a reminder. This takes place this coming Wednesday, May 9th. Don't miss it if you can make it!!!!
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
647 Posts

Profile of revmike
Geoff lectured here in Reading last night. All I can say is if you get a chance to book him for a lecture, take advantage of the opportunity.

Magic that is doable, commercial, and powerful. On top of that, he is a heck of a nice guy. You can't go wrong.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » ***Geoff Williams Lecture in Reading, PA***** (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL