The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jamie D Grant Interview (just released..."The VAULT!") (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eostresh
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of eostresh
I'm proud to announce my first official interview on my website and, best of all, it is with Jamie D. Grant!

Jamie just released the "Vault" card clip which many are saying is the most original card clip design since Joe Porper came up with the idea in the first place. I think when you see it you will agree that Jamie has a way of turning brass into gold! Heck, he already turned a steel block into gold.....and a glass bottle into gold....Jamie is no magician, he's an Alchemist!

See what "The Alchemist" has to say about his products and his unabashed love of custom cards!

http://www.custom-playing-card.com/interviews.html
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Congrats Eostresh, on your first official interview.
Jamie D. Grant is a great first choice!
eostresh
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of eostresh
Quote:
On 2012-04-10 22:45, Eddie Garland wrote:
Congrats Eostresh, on your first official interview.
Jamie D. Grant is a great first choice!

That's what I thought. I was lucky to get him. Especially on the heels of the Vault. I'm still waiting patiently for mine to arrive! From what I have seen so far it is the classiest looking card clip to date. Has anyone got theirs yet?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Jamie D Grant Interview (just released..."The VAULT!") (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL